State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
Stand Up What GIF by 800 Pound Gorilla Media

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
IF… the Leo Thompson Salary is true… need 2 things to happen:

1) BRONCOS!!! Someone contact his manager and “put the feelers out” to see if he wants to join the Premiers

2) Petey!!!! (@McHunt ?!) get on it immediately and write something about Leo wanting to join the Broncos! He wants out, unhappy blah blah blah… your standard “solid” journalism.

We need a team effort here people, we don’t have time to waste!!!

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Is Leo Thompson a starter?! No. Is he a cracker back up?! 💯
Off the bench? **** yeah!
Btw, I’m talking out of my ass, I have no idea what his contract situation is… but at those figures, boy would he be value!

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Is Leo Thompson a starter?! No. Is he a cracker back up?! 💯
Off the bench? **** yeah!
Btw, I’m talking out of my ass, I have no idea what his contract situation is… but at those figures, boy would he be value!
He looks a seriously good product.

NRL has him under contract until 2025... if he's in Brissie then there's already a thousand articles about him wanting and needing an upgrade... as well as the dogs circling for his signature with chicken sangas in hand

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
He looks a seriously good product.

NRL has him under contract until 2025... if he's in Brissie then there's already a thousand articles about him wanting and needing an upgrade... as well as the dogs circling for his signature with chicken sangas in hand
To be expected. It will happen to all of our top 30. Even the 11 year old primary school kid that perhaps, one day, maybe, could be a Bronco. Petey Boy will write some garbage about that kid being the “next Andrew Johns” and how all 16 other clubs want to sign him. The gentle reminder to anyone at or considering the Broncos…
Chicken Sandwiches DON’T win Premierships.
They also go stale and off real quick in western Sydney!

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
To be expected. It will happen to all of our top 30. Even the 11 year old primary school kid that perhaps, one day, maybe, could be a Bronco. Petey Boy will write some garbage about that kid being the “next Andrew Johns” and how all 16 other clubs want to sign him. The gentle reminder to anyone at or considering the Broncos…
Chicken Sandwiches DON’T win Premierships.
They also go stale and off real quick in western Sydney!
Chicken sandwich was not enough to get it over the line .
Ciraldo shouted him an ice cream and sealed the deal .

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • LittleDavey
  • Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.