Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Looked pretty old and slow when he hit the clear in a game early this season .
Said it before , I think Arthars scores more tries given the same opportunities .

And metres blah , blah . Kick the ball another 5 metres on the 5th .

He doesn't. You are picking one game and Oatesy hadn't ever really been a really fast winger.

Regardless though, I'll stick with my opinion of him over somebody who picked Tesi as his hill to die on.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I wonder what that would translate to in real life. Does he finish each sentence with a short inhale and open his mouth as if another word was coming then immediately stop talking?

Remember Miko Grimes GIF

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Wow, I just realised that for years I’ve thought Big Del and Bookhaki was the same account
But you're Big Del aren't you? Your profile pic...and you two have such good conversations, I just assumed you were the senile old guy sitting in the corner of BHQ talking to himself and sometimes the rest of us during moments of lucidity!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I do have to ask how the Knights could afford to offer Oates a contract.

The reports coming out of the club are that they need the money freed up by Miller heading to leeds and possibly Mann to the Bulldogs to retain Best and Saifiti

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Easiest way to tell is that Big Del puts a space before every punctuation mark .

Huge used to do that as well which makes it hilarious to remember when he starts correcting people on their punctuation.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Easiest way to tell is that Big Del puts a space before every punctuation mark .
Noooooo! I can't unsee it!!

This will give me another fucking complex now.

That is on top of the one where it should be Big Dell with double-l, and me constantly thinking he is proud of his large laptop computer whenever I read his posts.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.