Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Hard not to like the bloke but he’s pretty past it. Happy for him to do job off the bench or be depth but hope it isn’t costing much to extend him

Agreed but keeping him around is important after losing Flegs and Palasia. He’s still good in short stints and provides a lot of impact before he runs out of puff. So as you said, as long as he isn’t breaking the bank account, I’m glad he’s likely staying.

With all this talk of Flegler clones perhaps we should have done more to keep him. I know in the end it was probably a money thing but there’s always ways and means. I would have preferred to keep him.

Isn't he a Dolphins junior? I think all they had to do is offer similar money to us and he was gone.

Isn't he a Dolphins junior? I think all they had to do is offer similar money to us and he was gone.
Your right of course. Seeing Milf, Jermayne etc kick on would have helped him make a decision. Maybe we didn’t have a say in it at all.

Your right of course. Seeing Milf, Jermayne etc kick on would have helped him make a decision. Maybe we didn’t have a say in it at all.

Apparently I'm not, I must have been thinking of someone else. In which case **** that money hungry fanta pants **** then.

He signed the contract right before the season, so I don't think their performances made any difference. If it had, he would have avoided the place - Milford played himself out of a club debut.

It was money, opportunity and Bennett that got him over the line.

He signed the contract right before the season, so I don't think their performances made any difference. If it had, he would have avoided the place - Milford played himself out of a club debut.

Pity.

3 pretty good reasons

Yeah wasn’t Flegs a banana farmer up north?

Great news about Marty; precisely the type we need to help the team navigate the loss of Keenan and Tom.

The current SOO period is a really important one for Willison and Paliasia.

I dont expect them to be game breakers or game winners when they play, but they need to show some levels of improvement, particularly Ben.

He is hands down our worst contract. And given the little opportunities hes expected to get when the team is fully healthy, not much of a window to show his next contract offered by the club isnt significantly lower than his current one.

Over to you two gentleman...

I don't think it's a coincidence our props have gone up a gear since Marty arrived.

Think we should get coach Catright to have a chat to his boy?,Jed..... Big and tall, he looked like a Campbell Graham clone for a bit there.

Great news about Marty; precisely the type we need to help the team navigate the loss of Keenan and Tom.

I dont expect them to be game breakers or game winners when they play, but they need to show some levels of improvement, particularly Ben.

He is hands down our worst contract. And given the little opportunities hes expected to get when the team is fully healthy, not much of a window to show his next contract offered by the club isnt significantly lower than his current one.

solid as watch today definitely another year off the bench. did lots of hold downs last man in ands chats in the ear of oppo
the kiwi bloke who dropped at kick off saw kapow coming

sometimes...legend is all you need

I feel like you have a few players confused here

Palasia is at the Tits next season, and so you likely mean Piakura, who is the bad contract and his name is Brendan

Ben is Te Kura

I feel like you have a few players confused here

Palasia is at the Tits next season, and so you likely mean Piakura, who is the bad contract and his name is Brendan

Ben is Te Kura
piakura on 400 over 3 years hardly breaking the bank worth investing in. Willison agun showed it. te kura coming on plenty not even in convo frei will be a late bloomer

Active Now

• Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Lozza
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.