Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Nobody know...
Unless you have crystal 🔮 balls.
If anyone did we would not be here talking shit.
Me included!

It's over. Give up.
lol, its a fan forum McHunt. From someone who has been consistently bashed all season you should know that its totally fine to speak your mind on a fan forum.

You even found ways to bash the coach and his son in 2023 which still cracks me up :)

That's a steaming hot pile of crap right there

then clearly you haven't been on BHQ for a number of years ... go back and read posts about each of those player up until they signed with rivals.

remember Flegler and Herbie pretty much signed signed with the Phins and Palasia with the Titans before round 1, 2023 (so you would need to read the posts prior to then)

for the Capewell hate, you can probably read posts all the way up to the grand final to see that

then clearly you haven't been on BHQ for a number of years ... go back and read posts about each of those player up until they signed with rivals.

remember Flegler and Herbie pretty much signed signed with the Phins and Palasia with the Titans before round 1, 2023 (so you would need to read the posts prior to then)

for the Capewell hate, you can probably read posts all the way up to the grand final to see that
This is so right but you forget, BHQ Hate whoever dropped the ball that set, would sack the guy who gave away that penalty and would murder the coach who stuttered during a press conference..

The short sightedness doesn't really carry more than a few seconds, let alone what was said in 2022 lol.

I was referring to the "the majority of BHQ wanted all those players gone".

I was referring to the "the majority of BHQ wanted all those players gone".

I know exactly what you were referring to.

as i said go back to before they signed with rivals. you won't find many complementary posts.

I know exactly what you were referring to.

as i said go back to before they signed with rivals. you won't find many complementary posts.
Yeah I've had a look, certainly not the majority

I seen Moses is keen to leave Parramatta and we should get him to the club. Let Reynolds go and we should do what ever we can to get Moses leading the team around.

I seen Moses is keen to leave Parramatta and we should get him to the club. Let Reynolds go and we should do what ever we can to get Moses leading the team around.
Yeah but in the place we are in now, I dont think that's happening anytime soon, unless he has a dumb heart like Luiai signing for a bullshit club

Agree, we should go after Moses. If he wants to chase a premiership there aren't many clubs with a decent shot to go to.
All the top clubs have a 7. I think we are a chance TBH.

I’d have stop following the Broncs if they signed Moses. Never ever liked his shit attitude towards his fellow players.
But if he can split the Red Sea surely he could end our 20 year drought.

Hasn't Moses been linked with us a few times over the years 2021 and another time when Bennett was here from memory

Broncos reportedly in for Toby Sexton.

Sound's like his deal expires when Reyno retires, 2+2....

Anyone know much about this bloke from the dragons Savellio Tamale?
Only a young bloke at the dragons. Has played Fullback, wing and centre this season.
His NSW cup stats are pretty impressive and from what I've seen he's contracted til the end of 24.

Anyone know much about this bloke from the dragons Savellio Tamale?
Only a young bloke at the dragons. Has played Fullback, wing and centre this season.
His NSW cup stats are pretty impressive and from what I've seen he's contracted til the end of 24.
Off to the Raiders.

I guess what does history tell you about kevy? He got us out of a hole before and we made the GF. Doesn't matter what anyone on here says, it can't be taken away from him. He was the coach of the biggest turn around in form of any club in recent memory.

Luckily we have our current roster signed for 2025.

The situation with our assistants? They have both won head coaching positions in the super league due to their success under Kev. The fact that other clubs are Snapping them up as head coaches is a positive thing not a negative one... but your right, it tells you everything you need to know about the situation. Kev is a good coach and should have banked enough points to be given the chance to fix it next season.
It seems some people don't recognise a train wreck when they see one.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • whykickamoocow
  • Lurker
  • barker
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Spooky1013
  • Fitzy
  • spanky
  • thenry
  • ettybay
  • broncos4life
  • teampjta
  • Robboi_321
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.