Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Gould also gives TPJ two thumbs up, but falls short of "showing interest:"

“We were all a bit shocked when he gave it away last year. If he’s had a second think about that and wants to come back to the sport, I think the sport will be better for it wherever he goes. He certainly has our blessing to go wherever he likes.”​

Gould also gives TPJ two thumbs up.

We were all a bit shocked when he gave it away last year....”​
jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Was there a different TPJ playing in 2018? This bloke sounds like he loved league

I dont have huge expectations for the start of the season TBH. Kevy has proven all the haters wrong and if we have a rough start to the season its pretty forgivable given the circumstances. Our mainstay players have had a hugely disrupted pre season and are going to be travelling halfway across the planet twice within weeks to play NRL. If we come away after the first month with one win ill be more than happy.

I dont have huge expectations for the start of the season TBH. Kevy has proven all the haters wrong and if we have a rough start to the season its pretty forgivable given the circumstances. Our mainstay players have had a hugely disrupted pre season and are going to be travelling halfway across the planet twice within weeks to play NRL. If we come away after the first month with one win ill be more than happy.
No problem, that’ll just leaves more pitchforks for the rest of us!

Yeah, I've asked a few of the media who always post Broncos stuff on Twitter about him, nothing.

Yeah, I've asked a few of the media who always post Broncos stuff on Twitter about him, nothing.
Sounds like another shalomon ofoa or whatever his name is.

Eg ticks all the smokey boxes but then broncos probably realise why he never made it when he gets there...

Yeah. Apparently he's a bit of a gun, highlights are pretty nice. Don't think he's a fringe player, probably top 30, but a mystery as to why he got let go from Souths.

Yeah. Apparently he's a bit of a gun, highlights are pretty nice. Don't think he's a fringe player, probably top 30, but a mystery as to why he got let go from Souths.
There is a rumour here:

There is a rumour here:

Old mate there reckons the only ex player he wants back is Sua, he lost me there.

We ALL know exactly who Souffs want back, even if he is prone to the odd injury and misses a few games a year.

Wayne denies interest in Tevita:

“Tevita is a very gifted player but we have our squad in place and we’re very happy with what we’ve got. Look, I have a history with Tevita, he came to the Broncos because he wanted to be coached by me and I have a lot of time for him as a person. But the reality is Tevita has made his decision to move on with boxing and he hasn’t been in our thoughts. There’s no doubt Tevita could come back and make it again in the NRL, but I’ve got a quality forward pack and our salary cap is pretty full.”​
“I don’t mind a bit of pressure for spots, but not to the point where you piss players off who think they have no chance of playing NRL because Tevita is in front of them. We’ve added Tom Flegler from the Broncos and if you look at our best 17, there’s a few very good forwards who are going to miss the starting side. If I brought Tevita back, that adds more pressure on everybody. I really enjoyed coaching Tevita. He played his best football under my coaching, but we have got a good stable squad here.”​
“Whether Tevita can play well again in the NRL ... that’s not a problem at all in my mind. He has only been out of the game for six months. He has done plenty of NRL pre-seasons and boxing is a tough sport that requires fitness, so if Tevita came back he would be in good shape, but he won’t be coming back with us.”​

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • The Don
  • Fatboy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • lynx000
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • eggstar10
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
  • Painin the Haas
  • Mr Fourex
  • TimWhatley
  • maddo
  • jd87
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.