Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Any day now....

ScreenScreenshot 2024 02 05 at 18 55 15 Ezra Mam rejects Dolphins to ink monster Broncos deal
ScreenScreenshot 2024 02 05 at 18 54 13 Ezra Mam rejects Dolphins to ink monster Broncos deal

Reynolds also any day now:

“It’s almost sorted. Management are working in the background to solve the last part of the contract there, they’re pretty certain it’ll be done before Round 1. I love the club. They gave me an opportunity to come up here and do something great, I’m loving every minute of it. I don’t know about 2026, I’m getting old. I’d love to say yes to playing another year but it’s probably unrealistic at this moment.”​
“I’d love to go into coaching, I love giving back to the game. We’ve got some great young halves coming through here that I’d love to stick around and help out. You don’t know what life is going to be like until you’re there. I’m getting towards the back end of my career where I’m trying to figure out what I want to do. Coaching is a part of that and a few little other ventures that we’re tinkling with but coaching is at the top of the list.”​
“I thought Ezra had an unbelievable season. The development of Ezra over the last 12-24 months, since I came to the club is amazing. He’s still pretty raw, he’s still learning the game and that’s the scary thing about Ezra — you don’t know where the ceiling is at for his potential."​
Ezra wants to be a halfback one day so it’s about trying to upskill him and getting him up to speed on how things work. But you don’t want to take away the pure talent that he’s got because it makes him such a great player.”​
"How did I lose weight? I stopped eating. I did a fair bit of running on the treadmill in the break, cleaned up the diet a little bit and got off the alcohol — that’s a big one — so a few little adjustments to the diet but hard work came. I think alcohol is a good way to relax and chill out at times. The season is so stressful so from time to time you need an outlet, you don’t want it to bottle up all at once. I enjoy a nice beer here and there, especially after winning."​
“We know that hard work works. We trained extremely hard last year and got some good results so we knew we had to come in to pre-season and train if not harder. A lot of teams are going to start coming for us this year and no doubt the intensity through teams will go up. We need to match that and be better, the way we do that is through training.”​

2028 or 2029? If he has re-signed already, it would make sense not to announce it today so as not to take the spotlight away from Robinson re-signing.

Chatter is never quiet on these signings the fact that it was that entire time made me very confident and the longer it drew out meant the more and more likely we had put together a deal that was pretty good for us. Now onto Reyno for another year and Walshy. Awesome news.

2028 or 2029? If he has re-signed already, it would make sense not to announce it today so as not to take the spotlight away from Robinson re-signing.

Pardon my ignorance .
Who is Robinson when he`s at home ?

Chatter is never quiet on these signings the fact that it was that entire time made me very confident and the longer it drew out meant the more and more likely we had put together a deal that was pretty good for us. Now onto Reyno for another year and Walshy. Awesome news.
I'd be prioritising Walsh over Reynolds. Want arey for another year for sure but Walsh will have crazy money thrown at him. Arey won't leave now

In a strange way I hope it is a 4 year extension until 2028. I think 5+ year deals are cursed (with the odd exception obviously).

Mam done. Now Walsh.

Will whatever we have left from Reyno be enough to keep Reece?

Mam done. Now Walsh.

Will whatever we have left from Reyno be enough to keep Reece?
The thing with Reece is he has a kid without being in a relationship with the mother so he has commitments here, he has heaps of mates, he is performing exceptionally, there is huge 3rd party money up here and he knows better than anyone it’s not always better elsewhere. He wouldn’t leave if it meant earning peanuts imo. He might have a big ego but I don’t think money is the biggest driving factor in his life at this stage. Definitely will know what he is worth in not saying he will stay for peanuts but if it came down to staying for peanuts or going I think he would genuinely stay. I have no concern whatsoever about him leaving. NONE.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.