Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
I had some doubts but now you've googled off contract Bulldogs and Titans and provided pictures I am keen.
Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Soooooo….. I don’t want to open this can of worms again… but here we go 😂
I am a huge Mozer fan and think he will be the future. However, are we sure Bukowski isn’t the go?! I know you can never be sure, but from someone who has watched them both more than for 5 mins, any take on this? @1910 looking at you on this one

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Soooooo….. I don’t want to open this can of worms again… but here we go 😂
I am a huge Mozer fan and think he will be the future. However, are we sure Bukowski isn’t the go?! I know you can never be sure, but from someone who has watched them both more than for 5 mins, any take on this? @1910 looking at you on this one

If a player can't play NRL after 32 minutes of Cup then when can he play NRL.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Just get Klese Haas for the love of God. The tits are trying to re-sign a million talented FBs and have Tino on a jillion dollars: surely they're running out of cash.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Just get Klese Haas for the love of God. The tits are trying to re-sign a million talented FBs and have Tino on a jillion dollars: surely they're running out of cash.

I was sure I read somewhere in the last week or two he was re-signing down there. May have just been a journo blowing his load early

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015

We are running out of cash as well!

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
If a player can't play NRL after 32 minutes of Cup then when can he play NRL.
It was a legit question…
I don’t watch any cup these days, and I’m out of the loop with who’s who in the zoo.
Just thought you might know.

B

bazza

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2013
Would Sitili Tupouniua be someone we should look at? The Roosters are looking to offload him even though he was signed long term. He would strengthen our backrow options and has the ability to fill in at centre if needed.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Would Sitili Tupouniua be someone we should look at? The Roosters are looking to offload him even though he was signed long term. He would strengthen our backrow options and has the ability to fill in at centre if needed.

Bulldogs signed him.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • kat00
  • Cavalo
  • Old Mate
  • The Strapper
  • barker
  • mystico
  • phoenix
  • Fozz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • jarro65
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.