Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

My only concern is, what if a really good backrow becomes available in the next 6 weeks that would have been perfect to slot into the team immediately. We wont have any cap space to make it work.

Broncos have been short of players the past cpl of years ?
Have they filled the top 30 squad positions the past cpl of years ?

Those 2 best middles , didn`t tackle like the 2 best middles but .
Teams were making 60 - 70 metres from the kick off ...
Once again that would make it even more likely that it is coming down to attitude in defence and not the players we have in those positions. I'd say 2022 they were taking 60-70 m's off the kick off and we had Flegler in the line up

That would be Captain / Coach Reynolds job ?
He failed that KPI ...
Combination imo of those in the box not getting the message down to adjust and the players not using the most basic of common sense to stand a bit wider,bulldogs game I think it was they just repeated the same shit over and over lol

Edges were fast enough last year I don't think piakura is slower than capewell but footy smarts is another question all together

Who the **** gave Baker $300k??

I was willing to give him time to adapt to first grade here, because I thought maybe over time he becomes a workhorse Jensen type, but also brings a little bit as he showed with some offloads and try assists.... but $300k for a guy whose ceiling is "solid first grader".... that's just throwing cap space away.
Hands up that was me my bad.

Do any of you fellas know if there are any broncos signed players playing for PBC today?
IMG 0411

Max Feagai has left the dragons.... could be one to look into as outside backs depth?

Surprised they've let him go, because I thought dragons had huge expectations on both of them. I think Matthew is the captain of their NSW Cup side, so potentially he's been the more impressive of the two? ... he was the one that carved us in the last round of 2022

It looks like Max has been playing mostly centre this year in both NSW cup and NRL.

I think Matt is the one that has stood out to me, so maybe Max isn't all that great, but could be a looking for a bounce back contract.

I wonder if Tbaz would actually have a relationship with Bitch Moses. Wasn't it Brad Arthur with that relationship?

In a completely magical and hypothetical scenario where we could choose between Moses and Walker for post Reynolds, who would you lot take?

I'd probably go Moses. Yes he is older, but you'd save a bit of money (not much) and he could imo play to Ezra/Walsh's strengths slightly better. Maybe offer a bit more direction than Walker who is more a heads up, running 7.

Walkers short kicking game is elite, but I'd say Moses has him covered for long kicking.

Just speculating while sitting bored at work, I don't think we'll get either but hey.

RCG has just been announced Parramatta's player of the year for 2024. I frequent one of the eels forums - they are absolutely livid that their player of the year has been granted a release. Folk on their forum still rate him very highly. Apparently Parra will not chip in any money, this was negotiated as part of his early release.

Seriously, if Brisbane can sign this fella for $600,000 a year for 2 years with a club option for a third, it would be a terrific, value for money signing.

Moses is a pipe dream. We only snagged Reynolds because he was out of contract and the Bunnies didn't want him

Neither are a point. Its about a premiership.
Okay - I guess he’ll have to believe in Kevvie and Tbaz then. I know that the Roosters don’t like his cooked cousin, but I can’t see a world where he’ll pick us over them for a couple of years before Perth roll out the biggest cheque.

I frequent one of the eels forums - they are absolutely livid that their player of the year has been granted a release.

they are a bit delusional ... thinking we'll have to trade them Mozer / Hethrington / Willison or some combination of the three

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Evander
  • broncos4life
  • Dexter
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • pagey
  • Bucking Beads
  • davidp
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • BruiserMk1
  • azza.79
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.