Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

@1910 best young broncos prospects in your eyes mate? And who could we really see click on next year?

Not sure about next year but a few moved up to Cup this year.

Allen- played three games for Wynnum- he was involved. You couldn't fault his effort. He ran around a bit headless, but he only got 15 minutes each game off the bench so knew he had to get going once he got on.

Innes- Again limited to two games. But his game against the Pride was really promising. Moving to fullback and just reacted really well to the pace of Cup and his first two or three touches were excellent. Bears got run down but his first 20 minutes was good on the right. Two try assists were legit try assists and involved good fullback work.

A lot it's too hard/early- Bukowski played two games, Bryce was 18th man once.

From Meninga Coates and Tonihi had great seasons. Big fast outside backs. Coates was 7 tries in 9 games and Tonihi was 16 in 12.

I'd be giving both of them a bit of work to do this off-season. Even if it's one day a week.

Then further back Scott captained the Broncos U17 in Townsville against the Cowboys and did a good job. He does everything for Toowoomba- I like him better at fullback, but he was great at 7 this year, kicks goals, captain and runs the whole show. Captain of Country but they got flogged.

Sam Martin was MOTM for City at hooker has that smart hooker look about him and Kendall played centre for the Jets Cyril and IGS but again Cyril guys are nowhere near it at the moment.

Callum Eggerling from Magpies allegedly on train and trial for off season. Any thoughts?

Callum Eggerling from Magpies allegedly on train and trial for off season. Any thoughts?

Confirmed he does.

Smart hooker- just won the Magpies academic award- works really hard and just does whatever role Hunt gives him.

Always first guy dropped off when someone comes back from Broncos like Paix in 23 but does his job. Had a really good combination with Mozer.

Confirmed he does.

Smart hooker- just won the Magpies academic award- works really hard and just does whatever role Hunt gives him.

Always first guy dropped off when someone comes back from Broncos like Paix in 23 but does his job. Had a really good combination with Mozer.
The irony that he is another hooker make me laugh though. He looks like a decent player but does he have any utility value at all?

The irony that he is another hooker make me laugh though. He looks like a decent player but does he have any utility value at all?
Yeah as much as these guys deserve their train and trial spot it would be nice for a hardworking backrower or winger to come along impress Madge in the preseason and push guys in our first 13 for a spot

Yeah, probably not a position the Broncos need but Souths do, and they want to reward a local junior and get the benefits of a Broncos' pre-season.

Bit of a left field rumour on the Footy Talk (journos edition) podcast today that the Broncos are ‘looking at’ Frank Ponissi

I see we just signed the younger brother of Tony Francis.. Tony would be a good signing as that metre eating winger we want. Off contract after 2025.

Unread

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hurrijo
  • Swordfish
  • upthebroncs
  • levikaden
  • Griffo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lostboy
  • Stix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • Tmac
  • Bongo
  • GCBRONCO
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.