Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

What exactly has DD done since he arrived that's been spectacular other than shaft a coach the cowardly way?

Karl Morris and the board were the ones that to "shaft the coach in a cowardly way" it's their job yo make the decision on the head coach, DD's I'd just to implement their decision.

You have to love Bronx fans, turn on the club / players / coach faster than it takes the wind to change.

One day DD is our saviour... Then the next he is the villain

Rumours in Sydney, from some whispers and also in the press today, Dave Donaghy to possibly link up with St George as CEO and moves to get Ikin to replace him in Brisbane. Seems far fetched but who knows I guess.
The Broncos have shot this down. They insist he has full support of the board.

Karl Morris:

“We are very happy with Dave: We have never had more members and sponsorship, but it’s also about winning on the field and that’s our goal every year.”​

Karl Morris:

“We are very happy with Dave: We have never had more members and sponsorship, but it’s also about winning on the field and that’s our goal every year.”​
Sounds like what they said about Kevin Walters at the end of season.

Karl Morris:

Wow imagine if even Dave doesn’t survive the review my god

Karl Morris:

“We are very happy with Dave: We have never had more members and sponsorship, but it’s also about winning on the field and that’s our goal every year.​
Always gotta question the full support of the board especially when they throw a but in there.

Wow imagine if even Dave doesn’t survive the review my god

There is definitely someone who shouldn't survive a review **cough**Karl Morris**cough**

unfortunately he is also the safest **** at the club, the only way he goes is if News Ltd suddenly decide to dump their shares and give up being majority owner

Oh boy full support of the board…I hope Ikin is sharpening up that CV.

wow

when you turn, you turn hard.

you've thought of DD as our saviour for 3 years ... one poor year punctuated by injury and all of a sudden DD is yesterday's news and you want him gone.

interesting 🤔

Apologies if this is old news, but did you guys see Palasia signed with Rhinos?!
Brad Arthurs struck a deal with him for 2 years.
Why the **** would the Broncos not pick up the phone to his manager?
He’s way better than GoJetSki or Hunt..
Baker is already in the sun, he doesn’t count.

How you got that my view is I want him gone out of my post, I genuinely have no idea.

because I've been around BHQ for the last month reading most of what gets said.

besides, you said and I quote "I hope Ikin is sharpening up that CV."

Apologies if this is old news, but did you guys see Palasia signed with Rhinos?!
Brad Arthurs struck a deal with him for 2 years.
Why the **** would the Broncos not pick up the phone to his manager?
He’s way better than GoJetSki or Hunt..
Baker is already in the sun, he doesn’t count.

for a start because he is a Titans reject, that people whinged about for years on BHQ before he left for decent money at the Tits.

and he is actually much worse than either Jetski or Hunt when you play him in the backrow.

Active Now

• Stix
  • Broncorob
  • jarro65
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • bert_lifts
  • Footy Fanatic
  • phoenix
  • bb_gun
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Redux
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.