Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

He’s great, perfect for the Broncos but like I said getting these type of people to give up the role they are currently is hard. He hasn’t been doing the Kangaroos because that’s all he can get- he’s picked that.
Madge will be pulling out all stops to get him signed up. He didn't want to lose him back at the Bunnies, but the Kangaroos role was a great opportunity for him at the time after nearly 5 years with us.

He is the best of the best in terms of sports conditioning and high performance management.

Took the team over to Arizona back in 2013 for some high altitude training from memory.

Based on his resume it seems as though when he’s at a club, he’s committed.

I would rather be excited about the move.

Problem with people like Troy that find a niche role is they are hard to get away from it. Like Corvo they're happy.

Just doing whatever Mal wants for nearly 20 years has worked out well.
Interesting you mention corvo, I may be getting my wires crossed but didn't he join/leave around our 2015 grand final push, came back for 2023 when we made the grand final as well and then leave? It always left a thought in my mind that we seemed those two season never to get really gassed. Would you say this new signing has a similar style to him in fitness and performance?

The irony that he is another hooker make me laugh though. He looks like a decent player but does he have any utility value at all?
That's one of the few good signs in a pipeline. Have a plenty now, but in 4 years time....we need that pressure in all current 30. We could have said that about our 2nd row stocks around the tpj, Fifita time, but look at us today. Get that pipeline flowing.

Wow imagine if even Dave doesn’t survive the review my god
I would be very disappointed.

Kevin wasn't anyone's first choice as coach. The forum said as much on his selection. More a morale booster from a disastrous Siebold, and a nod to the old boys. DD had to bide his time with an incompetent Kevin, giving him enough rope to hang himself. DD or the board didn't fire Kevin, it was unanimously voted by the players. The players wanted Kevin gone.

Smart operator. Hope he stays as a strong administration, leads to a strong club.

Madge will be pulling out all stops to get him signed up. He didn't want to lose him back at the Bunnies, but the Kangaroos role was a great opportunity for him at the time after nearly 5 years with us.

He is the best of the best in terms of sports conditioning and high performance management.

Took the team over to Arizona back in 2013 for some high altitude training from memory.

Well, our board is all about maximising profit, so our high altitude training will probably be a bus trip to the top of Mt Cootha :happy:

Well, our board is all about maximising profit, so our high altitude training will probably be a bus trip to the top of Mt Cootha :happy:
A couple of weeks at Thredbo wouldn't do them any harm. Escape the heat, enough elevation to work the lungs a bit harder, plus away from the paparazzi and maybe trouble.

Alternatively, raise the stakes and head to Bogota. Higher altitude than Flagstaff, no paps, plus all the cheap blow and hookers we know they love.

Black has the skills we need. He needs time to develop though. And if he plays first grade in 2025, it needs to be next to Reynolds, not Mam, which is hard.
A lot of folk will melt down over this, but his best chance of getting quality game-time next to Reynolds is at 14. It would mean Mozer would have to be fit enough to not just play, but defend, for substantial minutes. We would have to move beyond the musical hooker formula.

Strong whispers in Redfern circles that Newcastle will be allowing Kai Pearce-Paul to leave for next season and either Souths or the Broncos are the favourites to sign him for 2025.

Dylan Lucas about to re-sign with the Knights.

Strong whispers in Redfern circles that Newcastle will be allowing Kai Pearce-Paul to leave for next season and either Souths or the Broncos are the favourites to sign him for 2025.

Dylan Lucas about to re-sign with the Knights.

He's going to be on good money. Broncos wont afford him.

I dunno that bus sounds awfully expensive, maybe they could carpool?

Let them cycle there.

Square Wheels

Ben Hunt said he won't say no coming back to QLD now that Dragons don't want him.

Dragons fighting to keep him in '23 only to **** him off anyway. We could have used him at hooker that year.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morepudding
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Redfern_1980
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • Volvo Driver
  • whykickamoocow
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Redux
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • cento
  • Aldo
  • Astro
  • the_next
  • Browny
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.