Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Ben Hunt said he won't say no coming back to QLD now that Dragons don't want him.

Dragons fighting to keep him in '23 only to **** him off anyway. We could have used him at hooker that year.

The media shifting from "What a great move if the Titans sign him", to "the Broncos might be interested in him and it would be appalling if the NRL let him bail on the Dragons like that" put a stop to any chance of that happening.

Some Unoffical Broncos page :

Speculation is growing that Brisbane Broncos centre Selwyn Cobbo is about to sign with the North Queensland Cowboys very soon.
#bronxnation 2025

Strong whispers in Redfern circles that Newcastle will be allowing Kai Pearce-Paul to leave for next season and either Souths or the Broncos are the favourites to sign him for 2025.

Dylan Lucas about to re-sign with the Knights.
would be all over pearce-paul.

Yeah but I assume they just haven't plucked it out of thin air
They do mate.

If it’s the one I’m thinking of they said Ezra Mam signed a 3 year deal with the dolphins at the end of last year

If you do a google search ‘Brisbane Broncos’ or ‘Selwyn Cobbo’ click News>Search Tools>Latest and there are no other news sites reporting it, its most likely bs.

Yeah but I assume they just haven't plucked it out of thin air
Gaining plenty of traction on Facebook. Press probably can't report it because he's not supposed to talk to other clubs for a couple more weeks.

Selwyn can't sing elsewhere until after November 1 unless we are giving him a release.

Lmao these attention seeking pages all just feed off each other.

It's the same on Twitter.
For sure, but I'm still not sure I'd bet against this rumour. Cobbo was extremely out of sorts the second half of the season. For whatever reason, on or off the field.

For sure, but I'm still not sure I'd bet against this rumour. Cobbo was extremely out of sorts the second half of the season. For whatever reason, on or off the field.
The story has originated from a page called RL Updates. I've never heard of them but it does have 46K followers. I wouldn't take it too serious until someone reputable picks up the story. It's a huge loss if true. The kid is only 22 yo and has plenty of time to sort out his shit. There is no denying his freakish talent.

The story has originated from a page called RL Updates. I've never heard of them but it does have 46K followers. I wouldn't take it too serious until someone reputable picks up the story. It's a huge loss if true. The kid is only 22 yo and has plenty of time to sort out his shit. There is no denying his freakish talent.
It was shitposted here a good hour before the "unofficial broncos" page and 2 hours before RL Updates:

Yep makes sense that he signs with a side that has just as many salary cap issues as ours.

Let's think about this ok. They have signed / upgraded almost their whole team and some very highly touted kids as well, on top of a massive Dearden upgrade and Cotter as well. If we can't afford the guy, there is no way they can either.

Yep makes sense that he signs with a side that has just as many salary cap issues as ours.

Let's think about this ok. They have signed / upgraded almost their whole team and some very highly touted kids as well, on top of a massive Dearden upgrade and Cotter as well. If we can't afford the guy, there is no way they can either.
They've let go of Val Holmes, Chad Townsend and Kyle Feldt.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Morepudding
  • ostin86
  • lynx000
  • Waynesaurus
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Redfern_1980
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • Volvo Driver
  • whykickamoocow
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Redux
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • cento
  • Aldo
  • Astro
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.