Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Yeah, I wouldn't get too far ahead of ourselves. Ordinarily I wouldn't share some twitter randoms messages, but he seems to know what he's talking about on his timeline, so I thought I'd pass it on. If he's right we may have another Smokin Joe, if not no big loss and at least the fans are aware of the rumour on social media.

Agreed but all I'm saying is, posters shouldn't be getting up in arms about this given he has no track record and looking at his posts, he's a political type, so probably just trying to raise a non-existent profile.

Posting screenshots in case the vaguebooking is deleted.

The Herbie gossip makes sense after his chat with James Graham.

Screenshot 2024 09 02 at 71324pm

Screenshot 2024 09 02 at 71442pm

Screenshot 2024 09 02 at 71552pm

Rumour has it Melbourne is trying to find a buyer for Meaney. They'll obviously be going after Staggs or Cobbo.

Screenshot 2024 09 02 at 71620pm
Screenshot 2024 09 02 at 72120pm

The vaguebooking is continuing.

The two do not include Cobbo or Staggs. Cobbo apparently told that he's going to be a winger if he remains here, and not on big $.

Screenshot 2024 09 02 at 73328pm
Screenshot 2024 09 02 at 73314pm

If you can't handle the heat, **** off.

Pick a different profession. Or he's an idea, get the **** off social media.
I know it's frustrating as **** but again the onus is on the club.. Social media is here to stay, it's up to Broncos to find ways to manage everything that comes with it for these young blokes more effectively..

Losing players over something like this would be absurd in the absolute extreme..

I think the 2 are Walsh & Haas
Walsh is off contract end of next year, so he wouldn't be leaving mid-contract if he's also staying for 2025 as well.

So basically, this guy reads this forum and is building a profile on it.

Yep he's lost me now. Buying into Patty being involved (if Patty stays, another goes) and insinuating that they are Mam and Haas

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • cento
  • LittleDavey
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • mrslong
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.