Broncos Season Membership Pack Merchandise Poor Quality

Arvo games are the absolute best. Took my eldest to the last one and he absolutely loved it. It is complete bullshit that we don't get more of them.

I don't see why they don't.

It was understandable when the Sunday games were delayed.. But they are live now and Broncos always get great crowds at a Sunday game.

26k at the Round 13 game against Manly.. Put that on a Sunday afternoon, that number increases. And because it's live and it's on a Sunday afternoon, the ratings surely wouldn't be affected..

Or maybe there is a conspiracy and they just don't want Broncos playing on a Sunday since Broncos tend to play some of their best footy on that day.

I've heard Eels get pretty good TV ratings, and so do the Bulldogs. Just put them on a Friday night.

Last edited:
I don't see why they don't.

It was understandable when the Sunday games were delayed.. But they are live now and Broncos always get great crowds at a Sunday game.

26k at the Round 13 game against Manly.. Put that on a Sunday afternoon, that number increases. And because it's live and it's on a Sunday afternoon, the ratings surely wouldn't be affected..

Or maybe there is a conspiracy and they just don't want Broncos playing on a Sunday since Broncos tend to play some of their best footy on that day.

I've heard Eels get pretty good TV ratings, and so do the Bulldogs. Just put them on a Friday night.

Friday rates better on TV. Nine don't want us at the games, they want us watching their shitty advertising.

Friday rates better on TV. Nine don't want us at the games, they want us watching their shitty advertising.

This. Why else would they have a 6:30 (5:30 in Qld during day light savings) game? They don't give a shit about logistics - they'd rather you just watch it at home.

If they wanted to help fans, they'd be better off:
* Getting free wifi in the stadium (which isn't really the Broncos' responsibility)

Disagree; there is absolutely no need for Wifi unless you're there by yourself. Your 4G service can solve your data requirements until the game starts and the 4G drops out, by then you're watching the game...right?

* Free limited NRL Digital Pass with club membership that allows them to watch all of their club's away games live, as well as the full replays for both home & away games etc. Which would take an NRL-wide initiative.

Agreed.

RE: Nike disappearing, that's quite unfortunate. Always considered that a bit of a perk of the Broncos, that we didnt have the garbage quality gear of other clubs...

Has Nike disappeared though?
All the 2016 gear still has the Nike logo all over it and they are still listed as sponsors on the website.

Let's sign with ISC and get a Marvel jersey

Disagree; there is absolutely no need for Wifi unless you're there by yourself. Your 4G service can solve your data requirements until the game starts and the 4G drops out, by then you're watching the game...right

Not necessarily. I'm a stats freak, also enjoy various versions of fantasy NRL. Banter with others is also good, especially if they're fans of the opposing teams. Then there's needing to be contactable for family reasons, forum responsibilities... There are more than enough stoppages to not miss any of the game.

Let's sign with ISC and get a Marvel jersey

Iron Man would have been ideal with our colouring. Stupid Dragons. The Flash would work alright with Milford & Roberts, but Deadpool would be too hard to pass up.

I must be the only person here happy we don't have a super hero jersey. Honestly I think we're already dressed as the mighty Broncos so having a Batman jersey would be going down a notch.

I mean, who needs Superman, Spiderman, Batman, the Thing and all the rest when we're in the colours of Lockyer, Hodges, Langer and Webcke (just to name a few)?

Last edited:
I must be the only person here happy we don't have a super hero jersey. Honestly I think we're already dressed as the mighty Broncos so having a Batman jersey would be going down a notch.

I mean, who needs Superman, Spiderman, Batman, the Thing and all the rest when we're in the colours of Lockyer, Hodges, Langer and Webcke (just to name a few)?

Think of the children! They love it! And there's no way kids will ever be allowed to see the Deadpool movie so at least let them have this :)

Has Nike disappeared though?
All the 2016 gear still has the Nike logo all over it and they are still listed as sponsors on the website.

I might have been thinking of another company actually. I know we lost a sports brand of some description.....

Yep, cheap & nasty rubbish. Conveniently can't post on their FB wall either, and they're ignoring Twitter complaints.

Nike didn't provide a members hat this year because they've been dumped as jersey maker from 2017 onwards in favour of ISC. All the retailers are starting to become aware of this now. Apparently the Nike line of Jackets n98 and whatever the second was called have been discontinued as well. Hopefully ISC is still doing superhero jerseys come 2017.

Got the member gear today and while I was expecting worse than years past after reading this thread, I've got to say the crap they've included this year is a downright embarrassment.

Anybody know a club email address that will likely be read and responded to?

Want a Super Hero jersey? Base it on The Love Child.

$(KGrHqJHJDkFBpinyI4vBQn4VD8jVw~~60_35.JPG

Active Now

• Sanjit Joseph
  • teampjta
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • MasterWright
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.