OFFICIAL Broncos sign Corey Jensen

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
After signing Cowboys prop Corey Jensen, Ben Ikin says he's closed the chequebook for now, but the club is still rumoured to be pursuing Dane Gagai:

“At this stage, that’s us for the time being.”

“We wanted Corey to build some depth. He has been around the NRL scene for a while, he brings an older, harder edge. He is not at the back end of his career, he is still growing, but he has played a lot of footy at both levels and been in the system for a while. We felt he would supplement our list of forwards well.”

Corey enjoys steak & vegies and says he would love to one day meet Rich Froning.

McHunt

It’s like when you have a few presents under the tree at Christmas and the first ones an Xbox, the next is a game, and the last one is a pair of socks and then your kinda disappointed that it was only socks so it takes some of the joy out of the Xbox.

After signing Cowboys prop Corey Jensen, Ben Ikin says he's closed the chequebook for now, but the club is still rumoured to be pursuing Dane Gagai:

“At this stage, that’s us for the time being.”

Now come the stories about how we’ve expired our cap.

Why of all the famous people you could meet would you chose Rich Froning? He’s not even the GOAT in the CrossFit world anymore, bizarre.

Why of all the famous people you could meet would you chose Rich Froning? He’s not even the GOAT in the CrossFit world anymore, bizarre.
He’s the guy who put it on the map though.

Oh nice! Lucky we got rid of Matt Lodge for this!

Says a bit about how far in the hole we are that of all our signings they are just stock standard first graders, you could say Reynolds is the exception but outside of that all the players coming to the club are blokes who have been toiling away in the NRL without ever setting things on fire

Whodat

Who?

Just kidding.

No, but seriously, we don’t need retired Cowboys wingers. Although he’s probably still more reliable / consistent than Isaako.

Welcome Rod.

Yeah, but that's pointless if we aren't signing anybody else.

I just hope that we are reserving cash for a 1 or a 9. Even with reynolds, our spine looks unbalanced and pretty week.

I am not a fan of pursuing gagai as i think staggs will end up returning to the centres.

There is still a lingering feeling that we could potentially get hodgson for next year having offloaded TPJ and lodge, as i think the raiders are intending to retain starling.

Although i would prefer grant or smith, hodgson could be a good option as he would be a good mentor to the 9 we have coming through the ranks and hand over the keys when his contract expires.

Who?

Just kidding.

No, but seriously, we don’t need retired Cowboys wingers. Although he’s probably still more reliable / consistent than Isaako.

Welcome Rod.
Uuuummm ok ! Spec savers ??

Active Now

• azza.79
  • pennywisealfie
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Swordfish
  • Tmac
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Alec
  • Mister Wright
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.