OFFICIAL Broncos sign Ryan James

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

People talking about how James is depth only or is benchy at best are probably not thinking things through

People talking about how James is depth only or is benchy at best are probably not thinking things through
I tend to agree , I think the brains trust at the Broncos has got considered positional changes to the roster somewhat covered . How these blokes gel and get on board to committing to the preseason will define their go forward . It's going to be interesting the combinations that will form from this roster , and exciting to see if '22 is a break out year especially for some of these younger blokes . We had a shit year at the expense of big changes , but this is why in my opinion, and many may not agree , but KW has been a successful coach this year . We've released that grip on the spoon and we are like scaffolding on a building , because we are building , building a Kevolution . (a bit like the song "Comfort Eagle" - Cake !! )

If he stays injury free he possibly could put a bit of pressure on whoever is partnering Haas. It was only 2018 he was in the blues squad close to debuting then he's pretty much been plagued with injuries since.

@McHunt your good mate Pete said "Ryan James, with the former Titans captain on the verge of inking a two-year deal with the Gold Coast’s M1 rival." so let's mark a strike there against the great Pete's name.
Things change bro. I await Pete's reply with great anticipation.
I don't understand. Badel & Meyn have been saying the Broncos have been interested in Ryan James for months, and it was only down to money. Now he's signed with the Gold Coast's M1 rival AKA The Broncos. What have I missed?

July 2

First interest reported.

July 2

@Big Pete calls it "lazy journalism"

@broncos4life calls them liars:

Sep 1

Badel says it's happening:

Sep 22

Sep 23

I don't understand. Badel & Meyn have been saying the Broncos have been interested in Ryan James for months, and it was only down to money. Now he's signed with the Gold Coast's M1 rival AKA The Broncos. What have I missed?

July 2

First interest reported.

July 2

Sep 1

Sep 22

He said it was 2 years instead of 1.

July 2

First interest reported.

July 2

Sep 1

Sep 22

Sep 23

I’m not really sure why you tagged me in your meltdown around your good mate, but they are liars. Just because they haven’t lied on this occasion doesn’t change anything.

How isn't casting a wide bow lazy journalism? Brisbane were linked with every senior forward that was available, it's not news it's guess work and members are here are getting robbed of a living if that's all it takes.

I’m not really sure why you tagged me in your meltdown around your good mate, but they are liars. Just because they haven’t lied on this occasion doesn’t change anything.
How isn't casting a wide bow lazy journalism? Brisbane were linked with every senior forward that was available, it's not news it's guess work and members are here are getting robbed of a living if that's all it takes.
A simple apology would've sufficed. Poor Pete is out there slaving on your behalf and this is how you thank him. You ungrateful bastards. No wonder you're off his Xmas card list.

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bish
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.