OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed something with regards to Su'a? Why is everyone so confident he will be here in 2021? I know souffs have said Allan can walk, but I'm not sure that souffs would be silly enought to let Su'a walk also, especially since he is contracted for 2021?

Last edited:
With regards to B. Smith and Grant, if we were in Melbourne's position and had to make a choice, which way would you go? Personally I've not seen Smith play at hooker. Only in the prop/13 role he's been mostly used.

If any time would be good to weigh in though Joe my man, this rumour would be a good one to hear your thoughts on.

Or literally any sort of pertinent information would be appreciated lol, we're relying on the mole and random people on here for our rumours at the moment

If there is 1 rumour that comes true for 2021, this has to be it.
I can see storm potentially going for Roberts and or oates to replace addo carr and vunivalu. They would probably turn them into the best versions too

I think they would force Hughes out and try and keep Smith and Smith and Grant and make it work.

With Bellamy finishing up soon, I think they are looking long term, and Grant is the best of the lot.

mitch is a good poster here, but what is his average with these scoops?
I think the Hughes talk of leaving is just his manager pushing up his price. I can't see it happening

If we honestly find a way to permanently trade Oates for Grant I'll have to completely eat my words on the Broncos management.

That would have to be the greatest piece of business in the NRL since whatever Scout it was walked into the Storm offices all those years ago and said to the guys running the club "You know what, I think this Cameron kid can really play..."

Last edited:
broncosgoat approves this post.
And by approves you mean:
603A6D19 00DD 4A2A 96FD EEF37E86969E

If we honestly find a way to permanently trade Oates for Grant I'll have to completely eat my words on the Broncos management.

That would have to be the greatest piece of business in the NRL since whatever Scout it was walked into the Storm offices all those years ago and said to the guys running the club "You know what, I think this Cameron kid can really play..."
Wasn’t that scout Anthony Hook Griffin?

I think the Hughes talk of leaving is just his manager pushing up his price. I can't see it happening

Agreed, but if they have to let someone walk who would it be?

With regards to B. Smith and Grant, if we were in Melbourne's position and had to make a choice, which way would you go? Personally I've not seen Smith play at hooker. Only in the prop/13 role he's been mostly used.
Grant would be the player i would be keeping/going for. Whilst brandon is a very good player and has infectious energy, grant is a player that makes his team a better team.

Last year you could see the clear difference between the tigers when they played with grant, and when they played without him.

I can see storm potentially going for Roberts and or oates to replace addo carr and vunivalu. They would probably turn them into the best versions too
James Roberts would instantly possess the speed of Usain Bolt, the mental toughness of Steve Waugh and the kindness of Mother Teresa if / when he was ever dipped in Craig Bellamy’s magic saliva and sprinkled in Storm fairy dust

You wouldn't need a million for each club to buy the best wallabies talent. The entire national squad would fit under the cap by a very, very large margin if clubs didnt pay overs...
I’m talking all rugby clubs, 7’s, All Blacks. Just completely decimate the sport of anyone worthwhile

Have I missed something with regards to Su'a? Why is everyone so confident he will be here in 2021? I know souffs have said Allan can walk, but I'm not sure that souffs would be silly enought to let Su'a walk also, especially since he is contracted for 2021?
Spot on Stu, I have been thinking the same thing every time his name is brought up. I think it's a case of certain posters mentioning it so much in an attempt to will it into into existence.

Spot on Stu, I have been thinking the same thing every time his name is brought up. I think it's a case of certain posters mentioning it so much in an attempt to will it into into existence.
It's been stated he wants to come back to the broncos, nothing concrete but both parties interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Thelmus
  • broncs30
  • Harry Sack
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • barker
  • Mr Fourex
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Stix
  • lakers133334
  • Browny
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.