OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m talking all rugby clubs, 7’s, All Blacks. Just completely decimate the sport of anyone worthwhile
Well Rugby Australia has done that to themselves. You could take Koroibete and Petaia from them for a million combined and there'd be no one worth watching.

Have I missed something with regards to Su'a? Why is everyone so confident he will be here in 2021? I know souffs have said Allan can walk, but I'm not sure that souffs would be silly enought to let Su'a walk also, especially since he is contracted for 2021?
Especially given Su'a doesn't like the club, I mean money changes opinions but I can say that he's not a fan of the Broncos, he's pretty pissed about being let go the way he did.

gordon ramsay internet GIF

Especially given Su'a doesn't like the club, I mean money changes opinions but I can say that he's not a fan of the Broncos, he's pretty pissed about being let go the way he did.

He loves the club, hates the way he was let go but one of the idiots responsible for it is already gone and the other one will be gone soon. He also doesn't like living in Sydney but hey, who does?

Spot on Stu, I have been thinking the same thing every time his name is brought up. I think it's a case of certain posters mentioning it so much in an attempt to will it into into existence.
They should be careful. All my raving about how much of a man crush I have on Staggs resulted in a leaked sex tape.

Time to step up and get that reputation restored joe

Well....

I would suggest, take everything you hear on the rumour front with a grain of salt.
At the moment, Kevvie simply has no say. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he told the board to stick it, and walked out!

I don’t say this lightly, but we are a mess and it is going to take some massive decisions to get us on the right path.

Nolan and White have to go, ASAP.

Well....

I would suggest, take everything you hear on the rumour front with a grain of salt.
At the moment, Kevvie simply has no say. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he told the board to stick it, and walked out!

I don’t say this lightly, but we are a mess and it is going to take some massive decisions to get us on the right path.

Wtf.
So this board still think they will make all the decisions regarding the playing group, yet won’t take any responsibilities for the results?
We just got the spoon ffs, give Kevvie and Donaghy the keys and tell the rest to leave.

Well....

Isn't Nolan safe?

Well....

You think Seibold honestly had a say either? The board sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.