OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....

I would suggest, take everything you hear on the rumour front with a grain of salt.
At the moment, Kevvie simply has no say. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he told the board to stick it, and walked out!

I don’t say this lightly, but we are a mess and it is going to take some massive decisions to get us on the right path.

Nolan and White have to go, ASAP.
These guys were trying to make signings before Walters was signed and missed out on every single one. It seems like they’re still way too involved when they’ve proven they have no idea. Every bit of excitement was just sucked out of me knowing White still has anything to do with anything really.

Well....

I would suggest, take everything you hear on the rumour front with a grain of salt.
At the moment, Kevvie simply has no say. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he told the board to stick it, and walked out!

I don’t say this lightly, but we are a mess and it is going to take some massive decisions to get us on the right path.

Can you clear up a deeply divisive ongoing debate on BHQ:

the broncos:

basket case or not basket case?

thank you

You think Seibold honestly had a say either? The board sucks
Absolutely. Hence why the only players that were signed were players he had a rapport with. I dare say the board have taken over more so after fucking up and letting someone else have any control.

Can you clear up a deeply divisive ongoing debate on BHQ:

the broncos:

basket case or not basket case?

thank you
They're going to start widely using 'Broncos' in place of 'basket case' shortly the way we're still going.

Well....

Haha sadly doesn’t surprise me. What a clown show.

What's White's problem? After undermining and pushing out Bennett, hiring Porky Pies instead of Walters the first time around, giving out lengthy contract options like tic tacs, and negotiating overs deals for whatever garbage Isaac Moses wants to sell us, you'd think he's done enough damage to our club. Can't he be content playing solitaire and browsing Seek.com on his fat paycheck without ruining 2021 as well?

Haha sadly doesn’t surprise me. What a clown show.
Yeah, it's kinda sad that I read that with almost a shrug of the shoulders because it just isn't even surprising in the slightest. If you polled the average BHQ member (outside of @Foordy obviously) and asked them to guess how they expected the club to **** it up next, this is very likely word for word exactly how people would have described it.

What's White's problem? After undermining and pushing out Bennett, hiring Porky Pies instead of Walters the first time around, giving out lengthy contract options like tic tacs, and negotiating overs deals for whatever garbage Isaac Moses wants to sell us, you'd think he's done enough damage to our club. Can't he be content playing solitaire and browsing Seek.com on his fat paycheck without ruining 2021 as well?
GoodOldGil

Live footage of Old Gil White with Red Hill in the background right now.

the worst thing is that after being a huge part in running the club into the ground, he walks into another prime role with no damage to his own rep.

almost like he's rewarded.

He loves the club, hates the way he was let go but one of the idiots responsible for it is already gone and the other one will be gone soon. He also doesn't like living in Sydney but hey, who does?
I'm not guessing, I'm telling you Su'a is pretty pissed off and doesn't like the club, now Kevvie could work his magic and woo him over again but given what Joe has just said, fat chance of that happening.

the worst thing is that after being a huge part in running the club into the ground, he walks into another prime role with no damage to his own rep.

Even Captain Smith from the Titanic got to have a movie made about him. How is this any different?

I'm not guessing, I'm telling you Su'a is pretty pissed off and doesn't like the club, now Kevvie could work his magic and woo him over again but given what Joe has just said, fat chance of that happening.
More likely to see Kevvie joining him at Souths by the sounds of how we're handling things here at the moment.

Where at? Donaghy didn’t have any trouble getting out of his contract, he could have signed months ago. White is hanging on because nobody else wants him.

Well....

Why only them? Surely Morris is just as involved in this shitshow?

Ironically we are praying for a Captain Smith to save this titanic
It won't happen while ever we still have our own Captain Smith still desperately clinging to the controls while the wheelhouse is filling up past his ankles with some of the North Atlantic's finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Sproj
  • jarro65
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • RolledOates
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • mrslong
  • Mitchell_Broncos
  • Astro
  • theshed
  • Broncs1459
  • Stix
  • ezpz
... and 40 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.