OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Well....

I would suggest, take everything you hear on the rumour front with a grain of salt.
At the moment, Kevvie simply has no say. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he told the board to stick it, and walked out!

I don’t say this lightly, but we are a mess and it is going to take some massive decisions to get us on the right path.

Nolan and White have to go, ASAP.
Appreciate the response mate , even though it doesn't sound good 👍

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Are these the same people that stuffed up keeping sam walker? Did some dodgey shit that pissed of his dad and uncles?

Sort of, they never had him so they didn't stuff up keeping him but they certainly stuffed up getting him. I said at the time they told him to catch an Uber in and don't tell dad about our meeting.

Sam told Ben and when compared to Easts taking Ben and Kylie down to Sydney and showcasing where he would live and how they would look after him- decision was easy. Trying to get a 16 year old to sign a deal without his dad didn't go well.

Last edited:

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
In terms of the whole C.Smith retirement issue, and who may or may not be available from the Storm.....
The longer this goes on the more likely clubs are to having their rosters for 21 settled.
I would not put it past those cheating wankers to know C.Smith is retiring but the announcement will be held back as long as possible to make it less likely that Grant or whoever can find a club and offer that is worth moving for.

Grant can't accept another deal, he's signed at the Storm until 2022.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008

I've not heard of this Sydney Morning-Herald. What position does old Sid play? Hopefully he's a gun prospect!

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
A club owned by Newscorp buying a Fairfax/Nine paper on a twelve month deal? Seems about right.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Sort of, they never had him so they didn't stuff up keeping him but they certainly stuffed up getting him. I said at the time they told him to catch an Uber in and don't tell dad about our meeting.

Sam told Ben and when compared to Easts taking Ben and Kylie down to Sydney and showcasing where he would live and how they would look after him- decision was easy. Trying to get a 16 year old to sign a deal without his dad didn't go well.

This kind of thinking and approach baffles me every time I read it.

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017

You say it like that should be common sense, and it absolutely should be, but apparently not to the man being trusted with running a $50+ million a year ASX listed business apparently.

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016

Would anyone like to take Enari Tuala? He had a decent season I thought. Could be a future QLD centre. There's also Hymel Hunt. I'd happily take both of them to be honest.

Last edited:
Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 10425
Would anyone like to take Enari Tuala? He had a decent season I thought. Could be a future QLD centre. There's also Hymel Hunt. I'd happily take both of them to be honest.
Both of them would be cheap and likely offer a bit of upside potential for the money with very little risk.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Bet it still plays more games for us than Jack Bird does this year.

More likely than you think. My gut tells me Bird will be released at some point in the off season. Walters might want him to stay, but he won't force him to if Bird wants out.

Last edited:
Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
I'd take Tuala on a base deal, yep. Hunt, nope.
I'll remind you that you said no to Hunt when we inevitably trot out a random Backrower in the Centres at some point next year.

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
I'll remind you that you said no to Hunt when we inevitably trot out a random Backrower in the Centres at some point next year.
Haha yeah. I don't see why we keep Kennar but wouldn't entertain signing Hymel Hunt.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

Hehe yeah most likely will happen. I just have a feeling both of them will want to much money if they are forced out and I'd prefer Koala.

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
Hehe yeah most likely will happen. I just have a feeling both of them will want to much money if they are forced out and I'd prefer Koala.
If they're being forced out they don't exactly have much leverage to negotiate with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dexter
  • The Don
  • mitch222
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Howie
  • bert_lifts
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • FACTHUNT
  • Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Volvo Driver
  • broncsgoat
  • simplythebest
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.