OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Where at? Donaghy didn’t have any trouble getting out of his contract, he could have signed months ago. White is hanging on because nobody else wants him.
I thought he had a role at NRL waiting for him.

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
Old Gil would make an excellent ARU CEO. The only issue would be the likely player exodus from the NRL because no one would want to miss out on that pay day once White starts handing out Wallabies contracts.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
These guys were trying to make signings before Walters was signed and missed out on every single one. It seems like they’re still way too involved when they’ve proven they have no idea. Every bit of excitement was just sucked out of me knowing White still has anything to do with anything really.
Are these the same people that stuffed up keeping sam walker? Did some dodgey shit that pissed of his dad and uncles?

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
Where at? Donaghy didn’t have any trouble getting out of his contract, he could have signed months ago. White is hanging on because nobody else wants him.
We're actually just waiting on the Coach Whisperer to sign on the dotted line to become CEO. Kev and him are a power couple. Very keen to see how this pans out.

Last edited:
Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
These guys were trying to make signings before Walters was signed and missed out on every single one. It seems like they’re still way too involved when they’ve proven they have no idea. Every bit of excitement was just sucked out of me knowing White still has anything to do with anything really.
Until they’ve been punted out the door they’re too involved. They’ll chew up and spit out Kevvie’s coaching career if this is true.

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
Until they’ve been punted out the door they’re too involved. They’ll chew up and spit out Kevvie’s coaching career if this is true.
Darren Lockyer already messed with Kev at Origin level..

Remember Kev's first series as coach picking

Darius Boyd over Billy Slater?
Anthony Milford over Cameron Munster?
Corey Oates over Valentine Holmes?

I think it was something like that.. I might be wrong though tbh

Last edited:
upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
Darren Lockyer already messed with Kev at Origin level..

Remember Kev's first series as coach picking

Darius Boyd over Billy Slater?
Anthony Milford over Cameron Munster?
Corey Oates over Valentine Holmes?

I think it was something like that.. I might be wrong though tbh

I just remember this sucking

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Lots of talk about Mansour, but this would just not be a money ball play. We've got other positions that need the investment.

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
They do have a history of loving gross incompetence at the NRL I guess.
Theyre upgrading a few sydney grounds like kogarah and brookvale according to vlandys.....makes sense wasting money to attract crowds of 5000

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
Theyre upgrading a few sydney grounds like kogarah and brookvale according to vlandys.....makes sense wasting money to attract crowds of 5000
The upgrades are coming from the NSW Government so unfortunately this stupidity can't be put back on the NRL this time around.

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
The upgrades are coming from the NSW Government so unfortunately this stupidity can't be put back on the NRL this time around.
Ok...i thought it was govt funding only the other useless waste of money on the 20 year old stadium....hope theyve kept the cardboard cut out fans and canned noise from this year...theyll need it

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
Wtf.
So this board still think they will make all the decisions regarding the playing group, yet won’t take any responsibilities for the results?
We just got the spoon ffs, give Kevvie and Donaghy the keys and tell the rest to leave.
I got a stupid question as this clubs fucking with my head🤣😂🙄....does this so called review included a review of the incompetent board room? Im assuming it does....in which case we're fucked again

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
In terms of the whole C.Smith retirement issue, and who may or may not be available from the Storm.....
The longer this goes on the more likely clubs are to having their rosters for 21 settled.
I would not put it past those cheating wankers to know C.Smith is retiring but the announcement will be held back as long as possible to make it less likely that Grant or whoever can find a club and offer that is worth moving for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.