OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone think of a worse streak for a player than poor young Payne Haas and his post lockdown record this year.. poor fella.

I tell you what, if there was the possibility of swapping Lodge for Collins, I'd be seriously entertaining it too.
Hahaha glad we are allowed to all agree on this now

Last edited:
Would also love to get Gagai back. Didn’t think I’d be saying that
I want Gagai back too. I'd even put him at fullback if we don't find someone else to fill the void.

Do you know something Wolfie? You mentioned something about staggs not hanging about too .

I'm not one who claims to have sources but in this case, I also have knowledge that he may well be quite gettable. We'll see, I am not confident on it but I'll keep voicing it on here in the hope I can wish it into happening...ala Grant.

Trade deal with Souths

Tevita Pangai --> Jaydn Su'a
Joe Ofahengaue --> Corey Allan
Corey Oates --> Dane Gagai

Trade deal with Dragons

Jack Bird --> Ben Hunt

Trade deal with Roosters

Matthew Lodge --> Lindsay Collins

1. Corey Allan
2. Herbie Farnworth
3. Dane Gagai
4. Kotoni Staggs
5. Xavier Coates
6. Anthony Milford
7. Thomas Dearden
8. Payne Haas
9. Ben Hunt
10. Lindsay Collins
11. Jaydn Su'a
12. Jordan Riki
13. Patrick Carrigan
17. Thomas Flegler

Last edited:
I still have no faith in the board but I dare to dream. The current QLD squad has many players who are possibly available and will be somewhat affordable for now. It would be so good for team culture to have a max culling of our current squad and try and get as many of these guys into our team as possible.

Sua, Collins, Capewell, Gagai, retain Coates, aim for Grant, and if you really want to dream drop Milf for Munster.

1. Allen
2. Farnworth
3. Gagai
4. Staggs/Copley
5. Coates
6. Munster
7. Dearden
8. Haas
9. Grant
10. Carrigan (c)
11. Sua
12. Capewell
13. Asiata

14. Paix
15. Collins
16. Flegler
17. Riki/Bullimor

I still have no faith in the board but I dare to dream. The current QLD squad has many players who are possibly available and will be somewhat affordable for now. It would be so good for team culture to have a max culling of our current squad and try and get as many of these guys into our team as possible.

Sua, Collins, Capewell, Gagai, retain Coates, aim for Grant, and if you really want to dream drop Milf for Munster.

1. Allen
2. Farnworth
3. Gagai
4. Staggs/Copley
5. Coates
6. Munster
7. Dearden
8. Haas
9. Grant
10. Carrigan (c)
11. Sua
12. Capewell
13. Asiata

14. Paix
15. Collins
16. Flegler
17. Riki/Bullimor
How sure are we about Asiata coming to Broncos?

I'm not one who claims to have sources but in this case, I also have knowledge that he may well be quite gettable. We'll see, I am not confident on it but I'll keep voicing it on here in the hope I can wish it into happening...ala Grant.
Yeah mitch222 mentioned it but seems he's legged it after Joe broke the great news about the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • mieko
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • BooKhaki
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Old Mate
  • Brocko
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.