NEWS Broncos star’s horrific fall from grace

He also has tapped most of our great players on the shoulders, bet he would've done it to boyd.
He did and Boyd shit himself until he saw the lopsided grin and the multi million dollar contract in his other hand.

I think you mean `Ditto'. Yes, pretty sure I can because he failed to do it with Sammy and with the nature of his relationship with Boyd, I do not believe that he would have given him the tap.
Yet I'm the unreasonable one??
[automerge]1562205020[/automerge]
Unless you meant Dido, who is a female singer.
No I meant Dildo ! Get one up ya !

Last edited:
"Sticking up for himself " nice way to twist the words badel!
I wasn't sure, but thanks for the correction

Oh yeah that totally changes the context of what he was trying to convey (lol)

In my view Wayne would have made every short term view decision to ensure as much success for his tenure. This is what he's always done. It seems that Seibold and club management are tackling the structural issues now.

I'm not so sure this time around. He seemed to be setting us up for the future with a lot of these young guys we have now.

I wasn't sure, but thanks for the correction

Oh yeah that totally changes the context of what he was trying to convey (lol)
Whatever helps with your agenda

Diddo! He did it to most of our greats , so why not boyd. You can't tell me for certain that he wouldn't when history suggests he would've.

This is the thing, I don't have one. As mentioned I'm backing seibold until there is some stability in this team. Is that you in the picture, if so you look like you're 12

This is the thing, I don't have one. As mentioned I'm backing seibold until there is some stability in this team. Is that you in the picture, if so you look like you're 12
Yeah that's me. So what if I'm 12?

Generally 12 year olds know **** all !
Pagey I don't get why you are getting personal about these things, have we touched a nerve? If you are backing Seibold (or at least giving him a genuine opportunity) then we are of the same mind. I don't know whether he is actually a good coach or not, and time will tell.

As I have said before (this isn't directed at you), he has far more invested in all of this and the club being successful than any of us have.

I suppose we will learn next year if all the pain of this year is what we need right now to move forward.
This is basically how I see it.

I was a fan of Bennett, I was understanding of his sacking, and I was optimistic about Seibold.

I would’ve loved to have had a positive season while running a broom through the squad but it was always going to be a difficult year. I wasn’t prepared for how bad it had gotten though, and while I’ll hold my judgement of Seibold for now, I’m definitely concerned by what we are seeing.

If we get through this season blooding young talent, and clearing out the old guard that couldn’t get it done under Bennett (i.e Kahu, Moose, Roberts, Kodi, MACCA, BOYD!), if this creates a better balance for our cap and maybe even allows preloading of contracts, and if we have a good preseason with a couple of Marquee signings (a big name spine player that compliments the rest of the spine, and maybe a forward pack leader). Finally, if we go into next season looking a better team and finish top 8 with a feeling as though we’re building a chance for premiership in 2021. Then I will see Seibold’s appointment as a success and will look back at this season as worth while.

Another thing to consider is we don’t know how bad the salary cap had been previously handled. I always defended Bennett’s time at Newcastle and placed the blame on Tinkler but gee we have a lot of parallels to post-Bennett Newcastle at the moment. A couple of overpaid past it ageing players on long term deals and a team of of talented but far to inexperienced youths.

This is basically how I see it.

I was a fan of Bennett, I was understanding of his sacking, and I was optimistic about Seibold.

I would’ve loved to have had a positive season while running a broom through the squad but it was always going to be a difficult year. I wasn’t prepared for how bad it had gotten though, and while I’ll hold my judgement of Seibold for now, I’m definitely concerned by what we are seeing.

If we get through this season blooding young talent, and clearing out the old guard that couldn’t get it done under Bennett (i.e Kahu, Moose, Roberts, Kodi, MACCA, BOYD!), if this creates a better balance for our cap and maybe even allows preloading of contracts, and if we have a good preseason with a couple of Marquee signings (a big name spine player that compliments the rest of the spine, and maybe a forward pack leader). Finally, if we go into next season looking a better team and finish top 8 with a feeling as though we’re building a chance for premiership in 2021. Then I will see Seibold’s appointment as a success and will look back at this season as worth while.

Another thing to consider is we don’t know how bad the salary cap had been previously handled. I always defended Bennett’s time at Newcastle and placed the blame on Tinkler but gee we have a lot of parallels to post-Bennett Newcastle at the moment. A couple of overpaid past it ageing players on long term deals and a team of of talented but far to inexperienced youths.
And the scary part about that is that it has taken Brown 4 years to turn that ship around.

And the scary part about that is that it has taken Brown 4 years to turn that ship around.

I'm hoping Newcastle go all the way this year. I could not bear to have one of the Roosters, Storm or Rabbitohs win again. Especially the Rabbits!

Pagey I don't get why you are getting personal about these things, have we touched a nerve? If you are backing Seibold (or at least giving him a genuine opportunity) then we are of the same mind. I don't know whether he is actually a good coach or not, and time will tell.

As I have said before (this isn't directed at you), he has far more invested in all of this and the club being successful than any of us have.

No mate just messing around!
However I don't understand why people still insist on pointing the finger at Bennett, alot of this is on seibold and the management.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  • ell.d33
  • Porthoz
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.