Broncos Take Heart From Loss

Agree. Seriously, people have been going off at me, but of all the ludicrous things I've said, nothing has been more stupid than saying the 2006 premiership was lucky!

Back on the actual topic. I've just watched the replay on Fox videos and was surprised at how well the Broncs played against the Sharks. Judging by SOME of the remarks I'd thought we must have played very poorly but no, the guys played very well considering the driving rain and greasy ball. The field surface did not help either.

I felt we have a very solid future and think a few 50/50 calls our way would have given us a win.

Craig Bellamy may be a good coach but he cannot be compared to Bennet yet, maybe over the next ten years their records could be compared but at the moment all I can hear are the same words spoken about R Stuart being said again. I agree with 99% of Bennets way of doing things which is a hell of a lot more than I can say about most.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • HarryAllan7
  • Bucking Beads
  • johnny plath
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • john1420
  • Tmac
  • Gaz
  • Skyblues87
  • HVbronco
  • broncoscope
  • Dash
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Ffs...
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • the_next
  • Pigskin
  • mrslong
  • Aldo
... and 42 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.