Broncos Team 2018

I was all set to argue with you (my **** of a kid is keeping us awake) but thought I better look it up first. You're right, through all of that winning run at the end he's named in the #10 jersey. I was positive he played a lot wider the whole time, maybe Sims played in the middle more despite being in the #11 most games, but maybe those 2 games against the Dragons, where he targeted Soward, had jaded my memory.

It was fun watching him torment soward. I think he started up the middle and then as the game went on had a roaming commission. I remember a game against the panthers he started a 40m try from a kick he received from Lockyer and Taylor was on the wing. I only remember he played at #10 because I remember seeing him line up at second row for south Sydney round 1 In 2010 and thinking duh why didn't he try that.

Brenko Lee - Was very close to signing earlier until Edrick twisted his arm to stay.
Where did you hear that mate, was reported he was close to signing with the Warriors only mention I heard about the Broncos was that they were interested in him

''I was ready to go home,'' Brenko said on Thursday after his two-year extension was made public.
''I'd booked my flight and was at the airport. [When I called him] Eddy got really angry at me and said, 'If you do this, you're going to regret it in the long run'.

''I need that because I was in tears, I just wanted to go home to mum and dad. Eddy told me, 'I'll stick with you through thick and thin.' When he said that I thought I should be here with him.''

Ah cheers yep remember but that was during the season nothing about almost signing with Broncos mentioned, when contract negotiations came up though it seems he was over homesickness as the warriors almost snagged him before staying a Raider

It was in December actually, although he was later quoted in saying that he was considering an offer from the Warriors due to his family connection with Mateo. Either way, not exactly the most faithful player and we'll see how long he tolerates Ricky.

Was reported in December but occurred mid season

"Struggling mentally to deal with a serious hamstring injury midway through last season, the 18-year-old centre had his bags packed for Brisbane."

sorry for derailing thread, just wanted to see if there was a report on him almost signing. He's no sure thing to stick around but no player is.

carry on.

Last edited:
1-M Barba
2-C Herron
3-S Michaels
4-J Kahu
5-L Maranta
6-J Tuttle
7-J Nikorama
8-M Dodds
9-I Luke
10-A Clayton
11-J Starling
12-L Collins
13-M Gillett

14-J Kelly
15-C Magnay
16-D Hala
17-A Sims

maranta is rubbish... I don't know how he played first grade in the first place, jordan drew would run rings around him.

1. Milford
6. Paia'aua
7. Taylor/ Jadyn Nikorima

with Barba as surplus to our needs.

I just look at Paia'aua and see a calmness that Lockyer and Lewis had and cannot leave him out of the team. Maybe he will grow and become a lock as his defence is reasonably solid. Fantastic long passing game as well

1. Milford
6. Paia'aua
7. Taylor/ Jadyn Nikorima

with Barba as surplus to our needs.

I just look at Paia'aua and see a calmness that Lockyer and Lewis had and cannot leave him out of the team. Maybe he will grow and become a lock as his defence is reasonably solid. Fantastic long passing game as well

Don't you believe Kodi Nikorima will make it in first grade?

1. Ben Barba
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ashley Taylor

Wouldn't mind finding a spot for the Nikorima's, but those 3 are the future imo. Can the Nikorima's play Hooker?

It'll be interesting to see how Taylor. I've heard he is very much a touch player at the moment. Is he going to be the type to control a game or just play what he sees?

It'll be interesting to see how Taylor. I've heard he is very much a touch player at the moment. Is he going to be the type to control a game or just play what he sees?
Good question Beads. We will have to see a bit more of him to form an opinion on the organizing side of things. No doubt he can play what he sees
Nikorima could not play hooker at this stage because of defensive liabilities Unbreakable

Is Jayden Nikorima not the player everyone is excited over?

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.