Broncos TV Show to Premiere this Sunday

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Broncos Break New Ground With Free-To-Air TV Show
Channel 9 Publicity
Thursday 12 July 2012 5:13 PM
In an NRL first, the NRMA Insurance Broncos has opened its doors and will present a rugby league fan’s guide to all the on and off-field action in a new series, BRONCOS INSIDER, premiering this Sunday, July 15 at 1.30pm on Channel Nine.
Hosted by Mitch Lewis, BRONCOS INSIDER will provide a wrap-up of weekly matches, profile current players and club events, and catch up with retired club legends.
This week, Mitch is joined by Broncos half-back Peter Wallace and “The King” Wally Lewis to review Friday night’s match against the Warriors.
Dale Copley and Scott Anderson invite viewers into their home for a glimpse of life away from the field.
The Broncos' Cheerleaders head to the stunning Pacific nation of Vanuatu for some sun and fun; and we catch up with former Ipswich hooker Kerrod Walters who relives his favourite career moments.
“This is an exciting new frontier for the Brisbane Broncos,” said Mr Paul White, Broncos CEO.
“BRONCOS INSIDER will be a wonderful vehicle for fans to gain an insight into our players, the staff, the sponsors and the club as a whole.
“To be the first NRL club to do this is a wonderful achievement for the club, and to have it shown on our free-to-air air partner Channel Nine makes this even more exciting for all involved”.
BRONCOS INSIDER is produced by TPD Media for the Brisbane Broncos.
BRONCOS INSIDER - Sunday, July 15, at 1.30pm on Channel Nine

Story from www.broncos.com.au

Looks good. Loving the insight into the Copley-Anderson bromance.

Good stuff. I look forward to it. I think this sort of thing should be a regular thing.

Definitely recording that. I love the idea just hope it's well executed

Should be interesting for it's entire 3 episode run.

The ad for it looked awesome, I like the reminiscing part, should be rad!!!!

Not being shown in NSW. :sad:

It's an excellent idea though, especially in terms of marketing - very similar to what many European football clubs do.

We're always breaking new ground for sports clubs in Australia.

Great idea let's just hope it is done well. Will give us fans a great insight into things from a players prospective.

Really looking forward to this! Broncos leading the way as always.

Will be interesting to see inside the Canderson household and see who washes the dishes and who dries.

Good to see the Prince still trying to crack the media circuit, he tries hard on nova.

Wasn't expecting anything too outstanding but that was a pretty average show I have to say.

Not too shabby.

Started off with the host and Lewis interviewing Wallace on the game on Friday. Standard interview, spoke about how the Warriors took us on through the middle & the final play of the night. They had an interview with Gillett afterwards and he wrapped our forwards.

Did a piece on members rewards and how they select one group to stand on the sidelines and form a tunnel for our players. Apparently they received the idea from the Packers.

Had a piece on the Cheerleaders doing a shoot in Vanuatu.

Interviewed Kerrod Walters and he reminisced about his career and then explained about his current role with the club.

The final segment was on Copley & Anderson. They were preparing some stir fry & they basically just stressed that Sanderson has lived away from his family for years now while Copley only did so within the past year. Interesting note: Copley started off in the forwards until he hit a growth spurt and looked like a string bean. Anderson started in the backs, then halves before finally finding himself in the forwards.

How excited did Wally get when he got to talk about the Titans

I loved it. The cheerleaders part was boring, but at least they got it out of the way in the first episode. It did look a bit Briz 31ish but I dont care, the more programming based on the best sporting club in the world, the better.

did Billy J Smith or Laurel Edwards get a run somewhere in this ? lol ...

Active Now

• Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  • LGH
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.