Not open for further replies.
Big_Dave said:
At full strength and fully fit the backline will be

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp
3. Yow Yeh
4. Hodges
5. Gagai

You'll never see Yow Yeh play centre in the top grade...

No Dane Carlaw [icon_shady probally doesn't deserve a spot over the others but I was still hoping to se him play!

m1c said:
Big_Dave said:

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp
3. Yow Yeh
4. Hodges
5. Gagai

Or see Kemp play in the top grade again at the rate he is going.

I think after this week kemp will be behind Gag and Reed in the packing order.

m1c said:
Big_Dave said:

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp
3. Yow Yeh
4. Hodges
5. Gagai

Not what I've been told icon_thumbs_u

Lol what is with all the Denan Kemp love on here. At best he is in the side? haha!

m1c said:
Common sense told me otherwise.

Whoever this Common Sense fella is doesn't know what he's talking about.
He didn't look too bad in the trial in the centres either [eusa_naugh

GCBRONCO said:
Big_Dave said:

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp
3. Yow Yeh
4. Hodges
5. Gagai

Could be though thats assuming that Kemp fully recovers from the evergrowing list of injuries, weight issues and poor form, or he could end up another Michaels.

nah mate i know the family, he aint injured, he met his weight target and feels good playing at it, and is not in poor form gagai played a bit better in trial, i also think is a coaches preference thing, had ivan been coach still kemp probably would be in. I agree with Big Dave i think that is a stronger backline.

Gagai is our long term centre option. I've no doubts a lot of the clubs future plans rely on Gagai continuing his development at left centre. I wouldn't be surprised to see him finish the year there if his defense improves.

Looking beyond what seems logical to me, the club has shown their hand. Beale and Reed have been preferred to Yow Yeh.

Yow Yeh to the centres reminds me of when the majority were calling out for Kemp to play fullback.

Not. Gonna'. Happen.

m1c said:
Gagai is our long term centre option. I've no doubts a lot of the clubs future plans rely on Gagai continuing his development at left centre. I wouldn't be surprised to see him finish the year there if his defense improves.

Looking beyond what seems logical to me, the club has shown their hand. Beale and Reed have been preferred to Yow Yeh.

Yow Yeh to the centres reminds me of when the majority were calling out for Kemp to play fullback.

Not. Gonna'. Happen.

Agreed. Howcome whenever we find good wingers these days, people want to move them? Same happened last year with Winterstein.

Yow Yeh did look good in the centres at Redcliffe but overall I think Reed is a much more sensible option

And if people are trying to find room for Denan Kemp they are kidding themselves. He is struggling big time at the moment and shouldn't get a look-in.

Jeba where are you getting your info from? he isn't struggling at all.

jjoyce said:
Jeba where are you getting your info from? he isn't struggling at all.

Mate I saw him play last week and he went terribly.

Have you got info to tell me otherwise?

you were watching a different game then. try rewatching the video. was not outstanding but definitely solid.

jjoyce said:
you were watching a different game then. try rewatching the video. was not outstanding but definitely solid.

Really? Totally outplayed by every other outside back on the night.

Jeba said:
m1c said:

Not. Gonna'. Happen.

Agreed. Howcome whenever we find good wingers these days, people want to move them? Same happened last year with Winterstein.

Yow Yeh did look good in the centres at Redcliffe but overall I think Reed is a much more sensible option

And if people are trying to find room for Denan Kemp they are kidding themselves. He is struggling big time at the moment and shouldn't get a look-in.

I am Gagai biggest fan on here. But even I would admit his one on one defense is very poor.
If you think he'll play centres this year, you have socks in your head.
Yow Yeh has been told he's next in line to play centres Beale or Reed don't perform.
If Kemp find forms, he is the next best option on the wing.
I don't see Beale or Reed playing on the wing. Reed will end up playing off the bench as a backrower.
I'm not saying Kemp's a good winger, but he solid enough and knows how to find the try line.

Where did I say Gagai will play centre? It's just this simple:

1. Hoffman
2. Yow Yeh
3. Hodges
4. Reed/Beale/Glenn
5. Gagai

Only one spot up for grabs. Not that complicated really eusa_think

BTW who is your contact in the Broncos?

Jeba said:

1. Hoffman
2. Yow Yeh
3. Hodges
4. Reed/Beale/Glenn
5. Gagai

I think Glenn is off the equation. He has been training and trialling strongly after beefing up quite a bit over the off season. He's now an established backrower alongside Gillett, Parker and Te'o (with Thaiday in the front row obviously).

Jeba said:

1. Hoffman
2. Yow Yeh
3. Hodges
4. Reed/Beale/Glenn
5. Gagai

I wasn't talking to you.
It's not all about you Jeba! [icon_drun
It's not hard to work out who my contacts are icon_thumbs_u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• porouian
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Big Del
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.