Broncos V St Dell Dragons *spoilers*

rnabokov said:
As I posted before - with Stagg at 5/8 and Perry in the side - WE WILL LOSE EVERY GAME.

PATHETIC.

I said Dragons by 12. I was wrong. Dragons by 18.

Maybe Bennett is looking to his future.

You're probably right, and his thoughts are probably something like this

"hmm that creagh, he could be a handy number 6!"

[icon_lol1.

How good's the crowd look at NZ! Haven't seen that many people there in a while!

This is why the shine has gone off of origin for me.... [icon_non

I was saying it all week.....

Josh%20Hoffman.jpg

The Hoff Is The Man 8-)

Anyway, this wasn't a bad loss. Dragons have been decent this season, and we did pretty well as well. We just didn't have the star/strike power to take them down.

Actually I'm just trying to think.. Do coaches watch the videos during the game?

I find that from watching videos I tend to be able to make many more conclusions with issues of the way the team is going than watching it live from the stadium. That's just my take on it but I think WB isn't nearly able to identify issues as we do when watching the game on TV to be honest. Perhaps Stagg is doing something we're not seeing!

Dam nice try in the Warriors game.

Alec said:
robbie mustoe said:
Alec said:
[quote="robbie mustoe":t1jjc5yu]
Alec said:
Dexter said:
Can't understand why Boyd copped 3 years of flaming and Robinson flies under the radar. He is one of the least talented players ever to pull on a Broncos jersey.
Ennis is showing why he's not wanted, nothing to do with ability, greedy player, loves the accolades and plays for himself

I wouldn't say he was greedy. He has been trying very hard IMO.

He has certainly been trying. But his lack of effectiveness has shown that he is not a $200k+ player.

Really? He's not a halfback, he is a hooker. He was playing the house down these last 7 or so weeks at hooker. Now, he was shifted to a pretty unfamiliar position with absolutely no other playmakers in the side (other than Perry on the bench), and you expect him to be completely effective and just dominate?

I thought he has probably been our 2nd best player today, behind Parker, and just ahead of Eastwood.

You've got the blinkers on I am afraid. Was not even close to our top 5 players.

He did all he could do. He had no one else around him to share his playmaking work load. Like I said, in an unfamiliar position and with no real support, he did a pretty good job.[/quote:t1jjc5yu]

There were players around, but due to poor positional selections by our coach they couldn't strut their stuff. Stagg at 6 stiffled our attack all night, Ennis kicking early far to many times did as well, and looking for plays that were more for himself far to often.

6 - Moon
7 - Marsh

9 - Ennis

that would have been far more dangerous.

I'd just love for them to come out with a positve game plan for once.

Without our Origin players we will probably lose all those games but we had enough experience in that side to worry the Dragons and maybe sneak a win but we come out and play one out crap.

We didn't even do "our move" with the fullback coming in as second man, all we had was useless panic kicking.

Aeetee said:
666 said:
Aeetee said:
Stagg should be in the team, but not as 5/8

Ahead of who???

Thaiday, Sims, Taylor, Clinton, Parker, Eastwood, Carroll, Hannant, or Kenny ( when he returns )???

Clinton Eastwood Kenny to name 3.

Make it 4, Taylor

Eastwood was our best tonight and has been playing well this year, Kenny was amoungst our best week in week out till injured, and Clinton has shown more in the last few weeks than Stagg has all year.

At full strenght Stagg and Taylor should miss out.

Ennis needs learn to use his team mates more IMO he always trys to do it all himself. I was really impressed with Hoffman tonight. He needs to work on the defensive side of being a fullback though. Moon looks dangerous everytime he gets the ball, he really deserves a run in the 6. Can someone please steal a Monkey and perform a brain transplant with it and SIMS.. FFS will SIMS just run instead of trying to pass. Did anyone see Marsh out there tonight ?? Went missing IMO we need him to step up. Eastwood was great tonight he really looks to be growing as a player.

666 said:
Aeetee said:
666 said:
Aeetee said:
Stagg should be in the team, but not as 5/8

Ahead of who???

Thaiday, Sims, Taylor, Clinton, Parker, Eastwood, Carroll, Hannant, or Kenny ( when he returns )???

Clinton Eastwood Kenny to name 3.

Make it 4, Taylor

Eastwood was our best tonight and has been playing well this year, Kenny was amoungst our best week in week out till injured, and Clinton has shown more in the last few weeks than Stagg has all year.

At full strenght Stagg and Taylor should miss out.

At full strength Stagg should be in the centres IMO. Boyd and Kemp the wingers just so we can fit Taylor off the bench. Stagg isn't s freckle on a 5/8ths arse that and the fact Bennet rarely gives the kids are my only real criticisms of the great man.

Marsh was great early around the rucks. Did a lot better job with the forwards than Ennis does, IMO. Playing behind the ruck etc.

Eastwood was great.
Hoffman was great.
Parker was great.
Ennis tried hard (too hard).

Everyone else pretty ordinary IMHO.

crap game..flat footed and just outta ideas..does WB even talk to these guys prior?

the faster the origin series is over n done with the better for us, I couldnt watch another performance like that from our boys, good try, but just wayyy too unprofessional even for the Broncos

I thought Clinton tried hard but he continues to drop the ball cold. Parker looked really dangerous, he must be close to a starting spot every week.

Clinton and sims had a bit of butter fingers, taylor too...Parker just needs to stay away from the sidelines

Beads6 said:
I thought Clinton tried hard but he continues to drop the ball cold. Parker looked really dangerous, he must be close to a starting spot every week.

Not close to. He HAS to be one of the second rowers. Thaiday the other. Sims bench or go back to QLD Cup. Absolutely useless lately.

Coxy said:
Beads6 said:

Not close to. He HAS to be one of the second rowers. Thaiday the other. Sims bench or go back to QLD Cup. Absolutely useless lately.

I think he needs to go to QLD cup honestly. He has been rubbish, 3 good games doesn't make a footballer.
Parker should also be doing th goalkicking IMO.

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • Rambstien
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncorob
  • Galah
  • MrRobot
  • Foordy
  • Behold
  • Mustafur
  • Canga
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.