Broncos v Storm *live spoilers*

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
I can't believe it. We actually beat the Storm. By a fair amount to. So happy.

Melbourne didn't do themselves any favours though.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
GCBRONCO said:
LOL I saw comments made by Storm fans that without Kenny and Kemp they would rack up a huge score on us.............

LOL that is laughable both really are not that important to the team at there present statre./

G

Gingerballs

BRL Player
Feb 20, 2010
Ahh that was almost too satisfying. Wins against the Storm come all too rarely, but to flog them was just... so good.

Thaiday, Locky and Parker were our best IMO, but it was our first good 80 min performance from the whole team this year, so all deserve praise.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
What a performance!

Absolutely delighted with that. Loved the way we defended right till the death.

Marvellous.

H

Hatchy

NRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
Suck on that Storm. what a bunch of party poopers we were this afternoon. [icon_evillaugh Hoping they can keep that commitment up next week aswell.

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Great game, kind of makes up for the knights beating us in 2003 first game at Suncorp (I was there :P).

And about time we got a few lucky breaks with knock ons, penalty tries etc.

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
oh, and FMD when Spence came on I thought it was bald Parker circa 2002.

simmo77

simmo77

QCup Player
Aug 3, 2009
Crazy Sam said:
oh, and FMD when Spence came on I thought it was bald Parker circa 2002.

Ken oath he did....i had the same thoughts haha

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
words can't describe how happy i am right now so this will have to do;

_woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_

Locky was brilliant tonight he keep his troops from panicking when it looked like the Storm may put on a come back.

Norman just looks the goods, Hunt at this stage looks better at hooker than half back. they said that Hoffman has broken ribs so he will be out next week.

what can i say about big Sammy Thaiday... he is just brilliant he was brilliant on Friday in the test and he backed up that perfermance again this afternoon.

Our defense was really good today, we held them out despite them having so many chances. in fact, early in the first half they had twice the posession that we had yet we held them to only 4 points.
I don't think we really had any bad players today.

I don't think we had any bad players today.

one final thing i would like to say is:

SUCK IT STORM [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Gotta give some credit to Lagi Setu. I thought he had a very good game.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
ningnangnong said:
Gotta give some credit to Lagi Setu. I thought he had a very good game.

He was good, he'll look better in a Roosters jersey though! icon_thumbs_u

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I want Ben Hunt in the 9 next week against the Titans!!!

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
One of the main things was Locky putting trust in Norman/Hunt. He allowed them to play their games and both looked the part.

B

Broncos08

NYC Player
Apr 24, 2008
Congrats Broncos on this amazing win, surely this will lift the spirits within the players and the club as a whole.

And I must say, I gotta give credit where credit is due to Henjak for shifting Hunt to Hooker and Norman to halfback. Hunt looks far more at home in the Hooker position, he has got a bit more creativity in that role than McCollough which we have lacked since Berrigan left.

Te'o continues to impress and is putting more consistant games back to back, I love the lines he is running off Lockyer.

Alex Glenn belongs in the centres too, he could be our " Michael De Vere" type of player in the centres, always reliable, great defender etc.

Now we must back this performance up with another good performance against the Titans

LETS GO BRONCOS!!!

B

Broncos08

NYC Player
Apr 24, 2008
One more thing.

GET THAT UP YA STORM YA FUCKEN CHEATING FUCKERS

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Maybe now we are seeing a side combining at last with key positions being filled by players who seem to be doing them justice - like Glenn in the centres , Norman in the halves and Hunt at 9. Hope we keep this for next week.

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
Someone mentioned how good it will be for McCullough to have some competition - true that!

It was really great having a few play makers spread around the park, always lots of options - and the D! My god,the D!

Tell you what though, I already getting sick of it all being "well the salary cap has hit home.." - **** off, we just pantsed the Storm with our bunch of kids, wake up and give credit where it is due, Melbourne was running out there facing two sets of books!!!

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
They won it on the back of their defence and discipline, melbourne were frustrated into low percentage plays after repeatedly being denied early. I was worried at half time but they managed to play 80mins today and Ivan deserves some credit, they were very well prepared and he had done his video work on Inglis. Credit to the Broncos performance, they were very disciplined which helped Storm lose motivation in the end. Lockyers last 160mins of football has been his best kicking game all season, I hope its not just the field he likes. Norman was sharp, confident and showed good vision, he looked very comfortable and combined very well with Locky.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • whykickamoocow
  • Rambstien
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • DMZ
  • Wolfie
  • mrslong
  • Mister Wright
  • Painin the Haas
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.