Broncos v Storm *live spoilers*

I love how Nashy said anyone would be a ....head to tip them...lol...not only tipped but backed to win slightly better than a gorilla...superb.....took the start and never looked like needing it..well maybe the first ten..mmmmm

I love how I stated I was wrong as soon as we won too. I said it without belittling half the forum, and posting a post about 20 lines too long too.

Yeah to Nashy's credit he was quick to admit he was wrong.

Its a good wrong thou.

Nah...no you did'nt Nashy...you said plenty before and a little after. There,one line.

Nashy said:
Meat77 said:
Nashy said:
How the **** did we win this?

What was it you were saying about anyone who thought the Broncos would win this week again?? eusa_think

I said many things.

You'd be a **** to tip them. You'd be stupid to think Melbourne won't put 40 on us. You'd be a cockhead to suggest the Broncos will even get close to beating Melbourne.

Was'nt that after the game was over ?

Would you rather he denied what he said? All that there is, is nashy admitting to what he said...

Huge dont dig dude, just let it go and enjoy the win.

Well, I openly wrote, before the game was played, that I'd tipped them to win and win well, outlined my reasoning, stated I'd backed them with a betting agency. I object to Nashy stating that people are cockheads on this forum. As I said, this was before the game in the buildup thread. It's offensive is it not ??. I will enjoy the win and the money I made off it.

Seriously does every thread have to turn into a battle between Huge or AP nad the rest?

Congrats on the money, it was a massive gamble and you got it. Awesome effort.

Browny said:
Seriously does every thread have to turn into a battle between Huge or AP nad the rest?

eh i hoped it would end quick but it didn't.

Check out what I've written. I've provoked no one or called anyone names. Gee. Give a dog a bad name.

Huge. said:
Check out what I've written. I've provoked no one or called anyone names. Gee. Give a dog a bad name.

I think browns just means the fighting in general, lets just drop it in this thread.

Huge, I wasnt having a go but every thread turns into a battle and its getting old

I'm still basking in the afterglow of that win, and I still can't quite believe that it happened. I just hope the boys carry that form into Friday night and win well again. That would leave us in a far better position going into the bye than I could ever have hoped for.

I'd say that for this young team, confidence has been half the battle. As long as the defense stays committed, we should be on the way up. The Storm win should help.

Huge. said:
Well, I openly wrote, before the game was played, that I'd tipped them to win and win well, outlined my reasoning, stated I'd backed them with a betting agency. I object to Nashy stating that people are cockheads on this forum. As I said, this was before the game in the buildup thread. It's offensive is it not ??. I will enjoy the win and the money I made off it.

Nice bet boss - what odds did you get and which line did you go for? (if you don't mind me asking)

I have to admit I've been backing us all year but I did not even THINK about backing them against the Storm in Melbourne!!! People will go broke betting against Melbourne in Melb.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.