Broncos v Titans build-up thread

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Well done, throw the footy around and score a try.

Pretty easy really

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
ARGH! This is so freaking gay!!!!

At least Winterstein got us a consolation try.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Michaels passed it to his winger is this the turning point for him hahhaa all you can do is laugh about how bad the Broncos defence is at the moment.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
GTFO Michaels.

Hodgo, Taylor and Macca have been our best tonight IMO.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Ben Hunt has produced more offloads for us in one game than all of our forwards this season..

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Winterstien has been our buy of the year IMO

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I honestly think this game will have turned our season around... Not sure if we can make the finals but we will have a crack for the rest of the season regardless.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Beads6 said:
I honestly think this game will have turned our season around... Not sure if we can make the finals but we will have a crack for the rest of the season regardless.

That last 15 minutes was a breath of fresh air. I hope it gives them confidence to play like that next week. We'll have a chance then. Defence still sucks but if we stay in their half it's not an issue.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Very happy with that second half. If we played our second half against the Bunnies like that, we would have smashed them to bits.

McCullough still needs to learn to defend but he's played great otherwise. Hunt, well done for stepping up and having a go.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
For us to score 20 points without both our halves and fullback is huge IMO.... Defence need a lot of work I don;t even know if they use a defensive structure it doesn;t look like it..

B

bigjim

BRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
Guys, as a Titans supporter, we never looked like loosing but somehow I feel like we lost. That last 15-20 minutes was disgusting from our perspective, so well done to the young Broncos for not backing down or selling the farm.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
bigjim said:
Guys, as a Titans supporter, we never looked like loosing but somehow I feel like we lost. That last 15-20 minutes was disgusting from our perspective, so well done to the young Broncos for not backing down or selling the farm.

No offence but you should feel like you lost. Our defence was softer than soft, you were walking though us, but didn't score again after the 50th minute or so. Got lazy.

Hope you played us into form :-)

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I said it at the start :) The boys were playing well from the start. Enthusiatic and really digging in. In the end they really showed some skill to pile on 20 points with so many rookies.

6 players back next week, IF the effort is there again IMO we'll thrash Canberra and start a roll on from there to the finals.

Unread

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Stix
  • Rambstien
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • broncs30
  • Broncos Maestro
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Shane Tronc
  • Old Mate
  • Gaz
  • Ironbroncos
  • Morkel
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
... and 57 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.