Broncos v Titans build-up thread

P

Prince Langer

NYC Player
Mar 13, 2008
Sorry i completely stuffed up that post. It should read.

IIRC Broncos 3 Titans 2 with a points differential of 1 in favour of the Broncos.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I don't care if we lose tonight, i just want to see the players put some effort in for once.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
ningnangnong said:
I don't care if we lose tonight, i just want to see the players put some effort in for once.

+1

I'd be content with losing if we actually show some commitment, particularly if we're having our line attacked, if we can hold them out for at least a set or two at a time, that'd be nice, rather than just bending over and having the Titan prod inserted on every visit.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
I am probably being overly optimistic, but I think it might be closer than what everyone is thinking.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
ningnangnong said:

+1

I'd be content with losing if we actually show some commitment, particularly if we're having our line attacked, if we can hold them out for at least a set or two at a time, that'd be nice, rather than just bending over and having the Titan prod inserted on every visit.
+2

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Foordy said:
Coxy said:
ningnangnong said:

+1

+2

+3

I also really want the young guys to step up with Hunt, Hoffman, Copley and McGuire all really putting in so we know the club is in safe hands..

R

Raw Boned Youngster

QCup Player
Mar 9, 2008
I think Copley, regardless of what happens tonight, is a genuine talent.
Please add this to the 'player most likely' thread.
This kid has got it.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
and just as you say that he makes a horrible read...

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I wouldn't say that was a horrible read. He was staying on the man he was supposed to, the player right next to the one Hodges was marking.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Yep Copley looks the good... So do all the younsters to be honest.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Hoffman's positioning is pretty pathetic.

Ben Hunt's been okay, Gorrell has given him no support.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Big Pete said:
Hoffman's positioning is pretty pathetic.

Ben Hunt's been okay, Gorrell has given him no support.

All i wanted was the broncos to show some heart and hold out on our line. So far, no. And we have no idea in attack. Amazed it's only 22-2.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
True but Hoffman is young and he will learn positioning as he goes...

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
What position is Hodges playing? He has been playing centre and roaming arround the middle of the field too.
Our young fellas are going well but Hunt has been a bit quiet but Gorrell has been better than last week so far.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Hopefully...

We haven't been that bad Coxy, it's just been the ridulously thin goal line defence.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bronx48
  • bazza
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Howie
  • bert_lifts
  • mrslong
  • Strop
  • Brocko
  • Donald Garner
  • winslow_wong
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrMoore
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.