Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
what, i can't even make the team...jipped :cry:

Clintos

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008
You're rubbish Foordy.

You have to have the blistering speed of Nashy and Scotty, or the sheer size of Jeza and Mick to make this team.

Not to mention the Perry-esque skills of Fozz and the explosion of skills from Beads.

You could probably replace Kris. She's pretty useless.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
And who better to leap high for the bombs than the bloke who can jump to the most ridiculous conclusions imaginable. Go the Cox!

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
jarro65 said:
We can only hope for a miracle ...... Henjak has no friggin' idea if he keeps Michaels in the centres after the last few games

Miracle 1: The team sees the light and we win

Miracle 2: We get flogged by 40 and Henjak resigns

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
And who better to leap high for the bombs than the bloke who can jump to the most ridiculous conclusions imaginable. Go the Cox!

I am keen to be on the end of some slick backline movements...

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Just wait for my Craig Wing type impact at the back end of each half. Woohoo!!! Finally my RL talents are being recognised.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Clintos said:
You're rubbish Foordy.

You have to have the blistering speed of Nashy and Scotty, or the sheer size of Jeza and Mick to make this team.

Not to mention the Perry-esque skills of Fozz and the explosion of skills from Beads.

You could probably replace Kris. She's pretty useless.

I do have the ball handling skills of Sims [icon_razz1

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
I actually don't mind the bench we have for this game. I think it's one of our best we've selected for this season. At least Hoffman is getting some recognition. I reckon Sims has been gipped and should have started more games. I also have a lot of time for McGuire. Obviously Michaels and Gorrell are my main concerns as is our 2nd row. I'm still holding out hope, I always will (even if we only have 2 games left and require 6 points to make the 8, surely there'll be a salary cap breach or a 14th man on the field before the end of the season). Also, given a lot of the top 8 teams play each other to close the season all hope is not lost.

B

bigjim

BRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
We should win this game by plenty. We are playing at home; we have basically a full team and a full 7 day turn-around.
Why am I still nervous. Football is a fickle game where common sense and logic are often missing.

With Mat Rogers out for the game and Friend having up until the last minute to pass, there's will be no such things as an easy game or a foregone conclusion.
If we're 4 converted tries in front with 5 minutes to go, I'll rest easy.

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
I'll tell you one thing - Wallace has to bring it for us to have a chance.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
bigjim said:
We should win this game by plenty. We are playing at home; we have basically a full team and a full 7 day turn-around.
Why am I still nervous. Football is a fickle game where common sense and logic are often missing.

With Mat Rogers out for the game and Friend having up until the last minute to pass, there's will be no such things as an easy game or a foregone conclusion.

Mate, if you're more than 1 converted try in front with 5 minutes to go you're safe. This Broncos team will panic and push passes and stuff up.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Coxy said:
bigjim said:

Mate, if you're more than 1 converted try in front with 5 minutes to go you're safe. This Broncos team will panic and push passes and stuff up.
I actually think if they're 2 tries behind with 5 to go they're still safe....our defence is so weak. [eusa_doh

F

fenomeno

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
I reckon the Titans are safe if they score first.....or second.

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
That team selected is down on confidence. Some new blood would have been good. I was always going to tip the Titans but those selections just makes it easier.

B

bigjim

BRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
I'm shocked. It's worst than I thought. Forget the players, I've never seen you supporters so lacking in confidence or fire. If I had come on here at the beginning of the season or last year and suggested that the Titans might win I would have been lambasted and ridiculed.
Your team might be down on troops and confidence but it's still a Queensland team and can beat anyone on any day, except next Friday night.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
bigjim said:
I'm shocked. It's worst than I thought. Forget the players, I've never seen you supporters so lacking in confidence or fire. If I had come on here at the beginning of the season or last year and suggested that the Titans might win I would have been lambasted and ridiculed.
Your team might be down on troops and confidence but it's still a Queensland team and can beat anyone on any day, except next Friday night.

I think when you've seen 4 teams - 2 of them very ordinary teams - putting 40 through you within the space of about 6 or 7 weeks you start to lose any confidence in your team.

Conceding 46 and 44 against the Sharks and Rabbitohs respectively is absolutely disgraceful. Against Storm and Bulldogs you can accept it. Almost.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • BooKhaki
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Lostboy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • mitch222
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.