Broncos Vrs Eels match thread.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Parra wouldn't of been that close without those disgraceful refs.
Broncos really need to thank Hayne he was so shit hahahahahahahahahahah, love when that guy suffers :)

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Our scrambling defence seems to be good but our line speed and intent seems to be off a fair bit.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Good win, I'll take it.

That game had Parramatta written all over it yet somehow we were good enough to hold on. Our d was composed and when we needed players to stand up they did.

Valuable two points...next week is going to be a really tough ask.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
jarro65 said:
That was one of the worst games of football i've ever seen, barring the Parra/Knights game in the wet.

We had ZERO energy tonight ... i hope it's not a recurring theme for the rest of the year.

Saying that though, congrats to Locky on his milestone game, he deserves a win
Lots of exaggerations there.....

I thought we had good energy and a very good attitude. All the shit that went against us but we only conceded one try and really should have scored at least 1 more but wasn't to be because of bad, bad calls.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Best part of that win was the margin.

As it stands now, our differential is 1 point better than Manly's ..... so we're 5th on the ladder

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
broncospwn said:
jarro65 said:
That was one of the worst games of football i've ever seen, barring the Parra/Knights game in the wet.

We had ZERO energy tonight ... i hope it's not a recurring theme for the rest of the year.

Saying that though, congrats to Locky on his milestone game, he deserves a win
Lots of exaggerations there.....

I thought we had good energy and a very good attitude. All the shit that went against us but we only conceded one try and really should have scored at least 1 more but wasn't to be because of bad, bad calls.

i don't agree.

We scrambled well, but had no line speed, no players showing energy with the ball in set play positions ... we were deadset flat as !!!!

shadow

shadow

NYC Player
May 9, 2009
lockyer, folau and gillet standouts in a rather boring wrestle....

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
jarro65 said:
Best part of that win was the margin.

As it stands now, our differential is 1 point better than Manly's ..... so we're 5th on the ladder
We are also a very realistic shot at top 4 next week if we win, very good position to be this time of the season if we can sneak in there next week.

A

Andyman

BRL Player
Mar 7, 2008
jarro65 said:
Geez i wanna punch Daley in his farkin' nose !!!!

he tipped the eels.

Not our most convincing win, but a win. Felt very similar to the panthers game last week I think. We looked flat, not enthusiastic and WAAAY too many mistakes. 6 out of 7 ain't bad!!!

Bring on the tiggers! half price tickets (shop a dockets & union shopper), so get to the game peeps! (Friday I think)

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
A win's a win.

Ahh ... Kemp in,Winters Qld Cup. McC as well.

Hunt to start. Glenn or Gillett the bench.

T

TWU_1

BRL Player
Oct 14, 2009
Glenn is out for a month. I doubt Mccullough and Winters will be dropped though.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Winterstein should be dropped. He looked petrified under the high ball.

Good grinding win but geez we were ordinary with thee ball. Wallace still looks lost out there. Gillett showed he's not a centre tonight too.

Can't question the Broncos commitment though!

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
We need ye olde winger Kemp back. He's shown a lot more willingness to put his body on the line than Winterstein.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
Winterstein should be dropped. He looked petrified under the high ball.

Good grinding win but geez we were ordinary with thee ball. Wallace still looks lost out there. Gillett showed he's not a centre tonight too.

Can't question the Broncos commitment though!

Exactly. He's back row. Our long term answer for lock. Parker is not a lock. It's been said before. He belongs in the back row with a more limited mission than Gillett.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Wallace looked lost? I thought he was doing a great job. We are so lucky we held in with that many mistakes being made. Broncos better clean up their act and stop making stupid mistakes, it's going to kill us. If we played like that against any other team with a better attack then we would've been butchered. I don't know how we are getting this many wins with our average playing. I guess it's good that just about every other team is doing terrible as well.

Unread

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • mieko
  • Evander
  • ostin86
  • kiwi2
  • Financeguy
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • simplythebest
  • Brotherdu
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Wild Horse
  • Porthoz
  • MrMoore
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.