Broncos Vrs Eels match thread.

Mate, you are seriously a girl. I doubt Peter Wallace could give a stiff shit if I think he's playing crap at the moment, and heaven forbid, he might agree with me that he's got some problems right now.

I find it ironic that you are so steadfastly in defence of footballers whenever there is criticism of them - on or off field.

I think if anyone is crying out for them to be their hero it's you.

No, I don't defend footballers. I defend people. I don't make distinctions. That is the fundamental difference. I treat ALL people the same. I have few heroes and they are of the Fred Hollows type. Not someone who can play a bit of footy. I consider some people to be role models but sportsmen and women are not amongst them.

Huge. said:
No, I don't defend footballers. I defend people. I don't make distinctions. That is the fundamental difference. I treat ALL people the same. I have few heroes and they are of the Fred Hollows type. Not someone who can play a bit of footy. I consider some people to be role models but sportsmen and women are not amongst them.

Oh good. I'm relieved to know that you treat every differing opinion with the same level of disdain as you've shown just about everybody on BHQ.

It means everyone can just forget about discussing anything with you because there's absolutely nothing gained from it than a torrent of abuse and belittling from your good self.

and no, I don't like some of what Mr Lix writes..... [icon_evillaugh

[
Oh good. I'm relieved to know that you treat every differing opinion with the same level of disdain as you've shown just about everybody on BHQ.

It means everyone can just forget about discussing anything with you because there's absolutely nothing gained from it than a torrent of abuse and belittling from your good self.[/quote]
HUH ??? I wrote I treat people the same, not opinions !!

Lix? I see what you did there.

That joke will NEVER get old! Loser.

Yes, at least he doesn't engage in personal insults and always discusses matters calmly and rationally.

Well I like it Nashy and it took years before anyone picked it up.......................

Coming from you Coxy.....lololololol....rational !!!! you are kidding right..like you've got to be winding me up...calmly and rationally...like when you were at the Bulldogs game screaming rapist rapist at people who had'nt even been charged with anything...

Huge. said:
Well I like it Nashy and it took years before anyone picked it up.......................

[icon_lol1. If you truely believe that you were the first, well.... you're a moron.

Yeah...when did it happen before me .....and I did'nt claim to be first moron...truly (truely ??)

Man, the admins are gonna lock the shit outta this thread when they see it.

Huge. said:
Coming from you Coxy.....lololololol....rational !!!! you are kidding right..like you've got to be winding me up...calmly and rationally...like when you were at the Bulldogs game screaming rapist rapist at people who had'nt even been charged with anything...

LOL good work Coxy, I would have been there yelling rapist with you [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Scotty said:
Man, the admins are gonna lock the shit outta this thread when they see it.

[icon_lol1. I know.

Hence why I'm not responding to anymore of Huge's baits.

Guys, how about you step it down a notch?
It's never a good thing to start discussing the persons behind an opinion instead of the opinion in itself. [icon_thumbs_do

As far as the topic of discussion is concerned, I disagree with Coxy and Ning's views, at least how they were worded originally, and am much more on Huge's side, even though I agree Wallace can do better, which is probably something consensual anyway...

/end of rant [icon_shru

My hands up...overstepped a notch or two...I apologize Coxy...

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Painin the Haas
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.