Broncos Vrs Sharks; Build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I am calling for all fans of the Broncos that are able, to get out to Lang Park on Monday to support the team. Let's show them we still care about them despite their poor form. lets show them that they have the most loyal fans in the game and that we are completely different to the Sydney fans who only get out to the games when they are winning. I will be extremely disappointed if the Roar get a bigger home Crowd than us on Saturday night. Come on people, the season is not a right off for us yet, we can still do something. and we start by beating the Sharks on Monday

LETS GO BRONCOS !!!!!

icon_thumbs_u [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi icon_thumbs_u

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
In fairness though both teams scored 0 points last week and totally out of form, so we can't expect a decent/big crowd.

LETS GO BRONCOS !!!!!

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Results have gone our way this weekend, and honestly if the boys can't muster up some enthusiasm and discipline to belt the Sharks and gain some much needed confidence coming into a run against 3 top 8 teams then nothing will. Yes, results might have gone our way, but now it's up to us to put in.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
by 9pm Monday we will either be 9th and equal on points with 6, 7 and 8 and a good chance to make the finals or we will be 12th and our season will be over

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
9pm Monday our points differential will -100 and till be struggling to make the finals. It would only hurt the Broncos more if we make the finals this year and get bundled out IMO.

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Not sure about that Beads6 - 2007 was a nothing year but it just seemed 'right' to at least come 8th. (ala 2003) Unless what you are implying is the Broncs management won't wake up if we do make the finals but I have a feeling there is a big shake up incoming no matter what happens this year so... I'll be very surprised if the Broncs leave things the way they are for 2010.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
i just think the players need the shake up also . Some of the players have got too comfortable au the club after making the finals every year . It really is sad what has happened au the broncos

H

Hatchy

NRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
Seriously If the Broncos lose, I'm going to get a serious beat up from my brother & friends. [eusa_doh I hope the comeback of the legends beat some sense into our players. But Personally I'm tipping Broncos to win by 10+ simply because of the factor of the returning legends.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Under 20's won 40-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ezpz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Browny
  • Alec
  • phoenix
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.