Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
mrslong said:
So you super loyal fans that are going to the game on Monday night, are you going to boo Karmichael? If I was going I would find it difficult not to tbph.

i'll never boo anyone wearing a Broncos jersey....

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
If I was there I'd boo him good and proper. I've done it before, and now I have much more reason to.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I won't boo him but I won't be cheering either.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
they said on NRL Tactics, that Copley has been dropped for defensive errors... i thought he might be Injured.. does anyone know?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Foordy said:
they said on NRL Tactics, that Copley has been dropped for defensive errors... i thought he might be Injured.. does anyone know?

I read today that Copley wasn't considered due to the cork he copped against Canberra. If Henjak dropped Copley I will Biach slap him.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Beads6 said:
Foordy said:

I read today that Copley wasn't considered due to the cork he copped against Canberra. If Henjak dropped Copley I will Biach slap him.

oh ok... i also just checked the Injury list on the Broncos website and he wasn't on there, but he has not been named for the u20's either. so he must be injured.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
If Clinton is injured and can't play then why is he still going to be on prop pentathelon tonight?

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
I will not boo the broncos as they come out on Monday night, however if they do no put in, they will get the serve they deserve at the end of the game

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
levikade said:
delayed recording?
Nah I think it was done after the last game.
Hahaha half way through the thing Henjak came out and he looked really angry but someone went over to him before he got to Clinton and Wallace and took Henjak away. I guess he wasn't too happy about Clinton doing it while he was injured. Henjak looked like an evil little gremlin.
Clinton kicked a sweet as field goal though icon_thumbs_u Chuck it to him next time we need a 1 pointer.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Well they're both bald. Benton's about 3 foot taller and a lot whiter....

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Plus Benton isn't Gollum.

F

forward_pass

QCup Player
Mar 12, 2008
What are crowds like on Mondays, heading out for my first monday night footy... :)

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Broncos had 2 monday night games in 2007 and from memory crowds were 30000+. I wasn't there, I played oztag :P

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Cannot believe the odds for this game after both sides were nilled on the weekend.

Broncos - $1.16
Sharks - $5.00

Are they looking into crystal balls or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Jedhead
  • Maroon4life
  • bert_lifts
  • Old Mate
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KickHaas
  • winslow_wong
  • kman
  • thenry
  • bazza
  • Scorchie
  • Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosMan
  • Big Del
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.