Broncos Vrs Sharks; Build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeba said:
Did I see Copley on crutches in the news footage of the Broncos at the airport?

I did so I think you did.

Why is it that Gorrell never gets a look in? He was good against the Titans..

renouf said:
Why is it that Gorrell never gets a look in? He was good against the Titans..

I agree.

Mccollough is too slow passing from dummy half.

Carroll in centres is a good idea.

1. Hunt
2. Kemp
3. Boyd
4. Hodges
5. Michaels
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Clinton
11. Thaiday
12. Parker
13. Stagg

14. Carroll
15. Eastwood
16. Kenny
17. Taylor

18. Moon

Oh....wait.....

The Rock said:
Sharks can't score points for shit. They can defend, but they lack all the skills involved to actually score any points.

If the Sharks score more than 2 tries against us this week, I'll be pissed. I don't give a flying fark if we win 80-18 - If the Sharks score more than 2 tries against us then it will be just as embarrassing. The Sharks are also SCORELESS for the last 5 GAMES in the first half! With the quality players we have in our team, there should be ZERO excuse to keep the Sharks scoreless in the first half.

Unfortunately that didn't stop them racking them up against us when we played them a couple of Mondays ago - that was one of the most frustrating games that broncos have played, Saturday included, and if there is not a major attitude change, they will be booed off in Brisbane

BTW - not nearly enough changes in the side - I don't wanna see any of those disgraces playing against the Sharkies

Jesus I don't even want to contemplate the mood if we don't beat Cronulla next week... I'm dreading going along to this game given what we've served up in the last couple of months. It will be thge ultimate embarrassment if we can't beat that rabble.

The Rock said:
Sharks can't score points for shit. They can defend, but they lack all the skills involved to actually score any points.

The Broncos can't defend or score points.

So Cronulla are better than us in the defending part.

No doubt in my mind that Michaels will be named in the centres. Again.

Michaels needs the wake up call that only a stint in QCup will give him.

I have no idea why Henjak is persisting with him and has done so for the past 8 weeks at least. He must be a good trainer or something. Monoghan's first try was sooo soo bad and you could see Michaels disappointment in himself.

If Henjak said to Michaels - smash that fucking centre opposite you on suspicion even if he doesn't have the ball - I guarantee that we win at least 3 of the past 6 games, or at least claw back 3 tries for each of those games. Seriously.

Plus I will be putting 50 bucks on the Sharks.

This is 2005 but minus Bennett, Webcke, Civ, Berrigan and anyone else who had a heart/knew how to tackle.

Given both teams were held to nil last week I wonder if it'll be a 0-0 draw, or will someone jag a field goal?

I think that's being a bit too generous to both teams involved Coxy. Your comment implies that an NRL player from either team is capable of slotting a field goal.

Actually, that comment isn't fair. The only one true god himself, D. Lockyer will slot one, if only to end the circus after a sizeable amount of extra time is added on.

Maybe Lockyer should slot one in the opening minutes. There's a great chance of winning that way. icon_thumbs_u

Tee and I were wanting Locky to take a shot at field goal in the last minute against Canberra. 56-1, has a ring to it.

That would have been good. Get on the scoreboard somehow. icon_thumbs_u

Lockyer would have been roasted by the media If he'd done that though. It would have been like "Lockyer takes the one point, that sums up the Broncos desire to score tries.".

He would have been the scapegoat via the old cliche that "the captain sets the standard". The media would do that too.

Kaz would have reported the story.

Coxy said:
Tee and I were wanting Locky to take a shot at field goal in the last minute against Canberra. 56-1, has a ring to it.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
I was at at match between Brothers & Newtown in the local Toowoomba Comp back in '06 and with Brothers 110 - 0 Newtown slotted a field goal [icon_lol1. The scored ended up 116 - 1

Silence said:
That would have been good. Get on the scoreboard somehow. icon_thumbs_u

Lockyer would have been roasted by the media If he'd done that though. It would have been like "Lockyer takes the one point, that sums up the Broncos desire to score tries.".

He would have been the scapegoat via the old cliche that "the captain sets the standard". The media would do that too.

Kaz would have reported the story.

Not before naming the reporter who is rumoured to be writing the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncojim
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • simplythebest
  • broncos4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Manifesto
  • HVbronco
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • dasherhalo
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.