Broncos Vrs Tigers - Build up

G

garcia

Banned User
May 9, 2010
Bucking Beads said:
Foordy said:
I like our team. no surprises at all... i think the boys can get the job done.

what is it with NRL teams playing wingers at halfback. first Mogg at the Raiders and now Fitzhenry at the Tigers [icon_lol1.

Almost as funny as ALex Glenn at halfback in 2009!! [icon_drun

Or Shane Walker at half in 2004

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
I reckon if Farrah plays, we should have someone put a couple of good shots on him to test out the injury

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
jarro65 said:
I reckon if Farrah plays, we should have someone put a couple of good shots on him to test out the injury
Send in Te'o. icon_smile

A

Abe The Cop

QCup Player
Mar 13, 2008
Wow fitzhenry at halfback, talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
dukey said:
lyn said:
jarro65 said:
Send in Te'o. icon_smile

Hooray for sportsmanship!
It has nothing to do with sportmanship or the intention to injure someone.
Any team will take advantage of a weakness in the other team. Any smart ball player will quickly recognise such a weakness and steer his team towards it to take advantage of an injured player. How many times have you seen that happen?

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
audragon said:
dukey said:
lyn said:
jarro65 said:
Send in Te'o. icon_smile

Any team will take advantage of a weakness in the other team. Any smart ball player will quickly recognise such a weakness and steer his team towards it to take advantage of an injured player. How many times have you seen that happen?

Yes, that's certainly the sentiment seen above.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
dukey said:
audragon said:
dukey said:
lyn said:
jarro65 said:
Send in Te'o. icon_smile

Yes, that's certainly the sentiment seen above.

If someone declares themself fit enough to play, they should be ready to take the big hits!

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
In any case we can test him all we want, he is a very good defender and will handle it.
If Farah is on his game(to prove a point for not being selected) then he will be a huge threat, he is the heart of that team. He plays 5/8, 7 and 9 all in the one go when needed. Marhsall is very hot and cold, if he's on his game he'll also be a big threat if he's not then we have nothing to worry about with him.

If Wallace, Norman and Macca have good games I think we can win, we have the fire power to match them.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Broncospwn supports Farah before he supports the Broncos. :P

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Farah's a pussy at the best of times. Now he's injured I reckon Wallace should make it his mission to smash him with his brilliant passive defence, letting Farah run to him and then dirty dance down his body and end up around his ankles so Farah can offload or get a quick play the ball...Jeba and co will praise his brilliant defence ;-)

Seriously, why wouldn't you test out an injury like that? How is that bad sportsmanship?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Te'o is a former tiger and I hear had some bad blood with several of there players. I hope he snaps Farah in half then pisses on him hahahah.

G

guppy

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
Farah's a pussy at the best of times. Now he's injured I reckon Wallace should make it his mission to smash him with his brilliant passive defence, letting Farah run to him and then dirty dance down his body and end up around his ankles so Farah can offload or get a quick play the ball...Jeba and co will praise his brilliant defence ;-)

I honestly can't understand your criticism of Wallace's defence. Whilst not perfect, I think he punches above his weight and I am constantly surprised at how dependable he is most of the time.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
guppy said:
Coxy said:

I honestly can't understand your criticism of Wallace's defence. Whilst not perfect, I think he punches above his weight and I am constantly surprised at how dependable he is most of the time.

I agree.

Wallace is more than capable in defence, constantly bringing down wide running backrowers trying to expose a weakness.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Setu out with knee injury, Beale comes into the centres with Teo moving into the backrow.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Volvo Driver
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • Kev_Guz
  • Jedhead
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Bronx48
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.