Broncos Vrs Tigers - Build up

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
For everyone in NSW, we will actually be LIVE on Channel Nine tomorrow night.

Good times.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Broncos are specials tonight. Norman will be on fire and Hoffman will get a few tries.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Don't want to be a downer, but I'm not optimistic anymore. I think we are going to lose this one.

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
tkday said:
Don't want to be a downer, but I'm not optimistic anymore. I think we are going to lose this one.
Same.

Obviously I would love to be wrong though.
Tigers would be hard even if we were at full strength. Although they are very up and down this year.

A

Andyman

BRL Player
Mar 7, 2008
Bah!

Have a Tiger's fan friend who is already strutting like they have won the game. I really hope that boys can get away with this one! Broncos beat Melbourne, Gold Coast etc when thing were looking a lot bleaker (albiet with our Origin stars).

This game will show a lot more about the Tigers' premiership hopes than Brisbane's.

E

Emma

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
According to the paper today, Henjak has really revved them up and trying to get them to use this game as a launching pad for the rest of the season given that we have the bye next week, he's expecting them to leave absolutely nothing in the tank against the tigers.

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I'm really looking forward to tonight's game and after reading what Emma posted, I'm even more excited.

Expecting a big game from Norman - for a youngster he always looks like he has so much time when he has the ball.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
ethos said:
I'm really looking forward to tonight's game and after reading what Emma posted, I'm even more excited.

Expecting a big game from Norman - for a youngster he always looks like he has so much time when he has the ball.

Norman just glide's around the park. Looks so good with ball in hand icon_smile

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
If we win this, we'll finish up what is really the best Origin period we have gone through...possibly ever!

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Yep, i can't recall us being in a better position during Origin.

We just have to get a win tonight, going to be tough ..... but very doable icon_thumbs_u

Unread

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • Strop
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.