Broncos Vs Bulldogs Match Thread.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Oh and remember how I said tonight was a free flowing game.

Yeah...

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
rod78 said:
izzy looks like he doesnt want to be there

Agreed.

A little worrying, he really looks like he couldn't give a shyte at all in the second half.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Half the fucking team look like that tonight.

And what the **** happened to Lockyer tonight? Did he forget to rub one out before the game, he's fucking hopeless out there.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Folau has seems to show a lack of heart at times. Only really shines in a team which is doing well.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Amazing that the dogs don't seem to give a shit about Stagg. And the broncos are all there. Alfie was helping to get him on the stretcher...

Might make Stagg wanna come home.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
I am sick of this teams pathetic defense. Glenn and Te'o great job tonight, giving 100% the entire game.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
tkday said:
I am sick of this teams pathetic defense. Glenn and Te'o great job tonight, giving 100% the entire game.

I agree.

Our crap defence is costing us games.

If we had our defence in order tonight we probably would've won this game

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Ben Teo has shown more heart then the rest of the whole team. **** learn to tackle you usless fucking *****

T

TLCC

BRL Player
Mar 12, 2008
Bit harsh on Locky, hasn't had any help from his other half (should've tried to keep Smith). Always going to make mistakes when you are trying to do everything.

C

Chumbason

BRL Player
May 10, 2009
We are woeful... we could almost beat the Storm to the wooden spoon at this rate.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah I thought Locky did what he could while everyone else dropped the ball and fell off tackles.

R

radicaljack

BRL Player
Apr 20, 2008
Geez, i sure hope Hunt improves in time, because if him and Wallace are our future....

shadow

shadow

NYC Player
May 9, 2009
still waiting to see something from Hunt, hopefully he gets a few more games to show us what he can do in the top grade. most of the players were hopeless tonight

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
TLCC said:
Bit harsh on Locky, hasn't had any help from his other half (should've tried to keep Smith). Always going to make mistakes when you are trying to do everything.

Nobody can blame it on Lockyer, once again Ben Hunt has shown us how much he is not the saviour everyone has made him out to be. God lockyer cant do it all for **** sake.

Ben Teo was by far the best player, Where the hell did Folau go the second half, looks like he didnt want to be there and if he doesnt then he can **** off and we will buy someone who wants to play.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Mister Wright
  • Bish
  • The Strapper
  • Strop
  • Dash
  • BroncosAlways
  • bert_lifts
  • Hoof Hearted
  • heartly87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Rambstien
  • Battler
  • davidp
  • Fozz
  • Lostboy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Matheos
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.