Broncos Vs Bulldogs Match Thread.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Aeetee said:
Anonymous person said:
has he even made a tackle this year? deadset he must be missing about 30 each match.

He made :

1 inefective tackle
4 missed tackles
1 one on one tackle
24 tackles

just for the record. :mrgreen:
i know that cant be right, because i counted him miss about 4 tackles in the one set of six at one point.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I just hate it when we concede a try on the cusp of half time. To me it says the players are clocking off and can't wait to get into the sheds. That gives the opposition a boost and I bet they're thinking "gee, we must be doing something right if they are looking forward to getting back into the sheds".

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
subsbligh said:
Dexter said:
Even Locky isn't safe from the knives on the Broncos Forum.

If anyone watches the game they will understand that Locky isn't playing badly, he is doing everything he can to get this side going but he can't do it all. He is getting no good go forward, no quick play the balls, nothing from his half and has hardly got an option beside Folau to pass to which is no use without the go forward.

Geez watching Locky out there reminds me of coaching kids, he must be so frustrated ATM.

This is true. He has been stifled into running the ball more because there are no genuine ball-runners at the moment (Gillet maybe) and to create some doubt in the opposition he is taking on the line a lot more than he has for a number of seasons.

Yep and taking on the line now he has lost his speed off the mark and no real threat around him to cause some doubt means he is getting caught.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • ezpz
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • marw
  • GCBRONCO
  • Howie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.