Broncos Vs Bulldogs Match Thread.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Ok i'm worried people are forgetting the fact we have a round set to kick start in 3hrs. So lets hype up a bit, forget the Storm (even thou we will hear about them 100times during the match).

This will be a tight contest IF the Broncos bring the same effort they showed against the sharks.

FTS - Izzy
MOTM - Izzy

Broncos 25
Bulldogs 18

Yeah I'm thinking around a similar score. Folau first try scorer as well, with Thaiday getting MotM.

But I'd be a lot more confident if we played a back in the centres for the whole 80 minutes and we had an extra forward on the bench.

Simply put, the boys will have to tackle their coights off to get the bickies in this one.

If they come to play with that attitude and execute well, then Broncos 18 - Doggies 10. Typical 2010 performance, Doggies 30 - Broncos 16.

Corey Norman's playing u20s!

So, Michaels in the top 17 then?

ethos said:

I read that Michaels didn't even get on the plane

ethos said:

I thought I read somewhere that Michaels didn't travel?? Beale and Michaels on the bench, WOW

Yeah, you're right, surely not even Henjak would have two outside backs on the bench.

Yep just saw on 9 news, will be very interesting to watch

I don't know if it's the right move to rush him back into the side...but the change is certainly welcome.

Let's go Broncos!

am also worried about the bench.

broncos 24
dogs 22

FTS Folau
MOM Parker

good thing is that now we will only have the one back on the bench, unfortunately that one back is Beale

Id rather tronc play tired then we have two or three backs on the bench. Tronc is a huge boost to our hopes i think. Bring on the Bulldogs

Foordy said:
good thing is that now we will only have the one back on the bench, unfortunately that one back is Beale
Beale is our new Reece Robinson, which famous cousin does he have?

Active Now

• Emanon
  • Lazza
  • Mustafur
  • Santa
  • vertigo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • I bleed Maroon
  • barker
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.