Broncos Vs Bulldogs Match Thread.

Farking shit start to the game. How many balls do you have to drop? And those F*******ING OFFLOADS.

Drop balls obviously killing us, but once again you can put that try down to not wrapping up the ball.

Every single year, every single game, we fail to wrap the ball up in tackles.

guppy said:
Drop balls obviously killing us, but once again you can put that try down to not wrapping up the ball.

Every single year, every single game, we fail to wrap the ball up in tackles.

I thought we have been doing a decent job of wrapping up the ball actually. Typical that the offload that we don't get is the one that leads to a try.

Parker in. 6-4, kick to come.

Apart from the 100 or so errors, we haven't been bad. And that defense when they scored I guess.

Scotty said:
I thought we have been doing a decent job of wrapping up the ball actually. Typical that the offload that we don't get is the one that leads to a try.

Parker in. 6-4, kick to come.

I think we've seemed better than we actually have been because the bulldogs are too scared to push the pass tonight given the amount of errors we have seen.

We will see plenty more offloads from them tonight.

jarro65 said:
Lockyer is having a shocker

Is this the worst 1st 20 minutes he's ever played?

Highlight of the game so far for me is Teo running right over Kimmorley and leaving him dazed a couple of minutes ago [icon_razz1

Astroboy said:
jarro65 said:
Lockyer is having a shocker

Is this the worst 1st 20 minutes he's ever played?

Highlight of the game so far for me is Teo running right over Kimmorley and leaving him dazed a couple of minutes ago [icon_razz1

I'd say so

Now we're going for 2 points...

Dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Santa
  • Pablo
  • Battler
  • Alec
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.