Broncos Vs Bulldogs Match Thread.

G

Gingerballs

BRL Player
Feb 20, 2010
Another try conceded on the cusp of half time. That's the third time this season by my count.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Broncos look absolutely buggered.

Btw, I really really hate Bryson Goodwin... I don't know why, but I just can't stand the little turd.

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Gingerballs said:
Another try conceded on the cusp of half time. That's the third time this season by my count.

I reckon. Annoying to say the least, but they're having a decent go tonight which is good to see.

G

Gingerballs

BRL Player
Feb 20, 2010
12-6 half time. Good effort by the forwards. Folau has been cutting them up on the right edge, but since we're effectively playing with one half at the moment, we haven't threatened too much elsewhere. Hopefully Hunt appears some time in the 2nd half to take some of the pressure off Locky (who has been quite poor).

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I think Te'o has been our best tonight so far

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
If we could've just held onto the bloody ball the game would be totally different.

Positives:
Sam Thaiday
Israel Folau
Yow Yeh in attack

Negatives:
Too trigger happy
Crap d

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Foordy said:

+ 1. McCollough has been quite good also.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Gingerballs said:
12-6 half time. Good effort by the forwards. Folau has been cutting them up on the right edge, but since we're effectively playing with one half at the moment, we haven't threatened too much elsewhere. Hopefully Hunt appears some time in the 2nd half to take some of the pressure off Locky (who has been quite poor).

Hunts the number 7.. You know the bloke who stopped noddy, the bloke who did that first bomb...

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I reckon Te'o has been great.
Good first half all things considered.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Scotty said:
Foordy said:

+ 1. McCollough has been quite good also.
Te'o has been fantastic this year, seriously all our backrowers have been awesome this year, Parker, Thaiday, Te'o, Glenn, Gillet.
If only our forwards and halves could match the form of our backrowers.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
from what i've seen so far Hunt hasn't done much, given a few hospital balls, and his kicking isn't that great either.

let's hope he improves... because he's been ordinary so far.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
draggx said:
Gingerballs said:

Hunts the number 7.. You know the bloke who stopped noddy, the bloke who did that first bomb...

Hunt has been awful so far. His passes are going behind, his kicking isn't that flash hot and he's not really offering the side any organization.

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Just need to be a bit more patient with the ball.

I actually think the defence has been pretty good compared with previous weeks - they're scrambling well.

G

Gingerballs

BRL Player
Feb 20, 2010
Ari Gold said:
draggx said:
Gingerballs said:

Hunt has been awful so far. His passes are going behind, his kicking isn't that flash hot and he's not really offering the side any organization.
lol dragg, I'm well aware he's out there. I was just highlighting how he's been MIA for the first 40 mins. Read Ari's post for further explanation.

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Lucky to be only that far behind. Far too many times just dropping the ball and giving it too them. We're just lucky they've given it back to us enough times that we're still in it. Defence in the middle has had a couple of lapses but has mostly been OK, lucky the dogs haven't gone out wide many times since our defence out there is sod ordinary, and we don't seem to have many ideas in attack. Not many ideas are needed to run up 44 against the Sharks, this mob is a different story.

Good to see the effort is there - but too many dumb, dumb, dumb elementery mistakes. Not the Broncos team I've been proud to support all these years, nowhere near it.

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
broncospwn said:
I reckon Te'o has been great.
Good first half all things considered.

I don't think any 1st half with us behind is a good one - I'm a Broncos supporter not Souths, I hope for higher standards.

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Locky should not be picked for Qld on tonight's effort, much less Australia!

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Not a bad first half effort IMO, the effort is certainly there .... just a few untimely errors have cost us

Unread

Active Now

• Canga
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.