Broncos Vs Bulldogs Match Thread.

G

Gingerballs

BRL Player
Feb 20, 2010
Loooong way back now.

Pete, isn't it the refs responsibility to call held though as soon as they're lifted? I was under the impression that the rule isn't, "a player cannot lift the opposition back into their ingoal", rather it is, "as soon as a player is lifted, held should be called."

I could be wrong though.

G

Gingerballs

BRL Player
Feb 20, 2010
And like that we give up.

Game over. Please don't flog us.

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Big Pete said:
The first penalty was fair. It's been a rule since 2006, just that it doesn't always get officiated properly (happened to Hoffman against the Dragons). Didn't see the second and third was just unlucky.

The 2nd was 2 blokes going for the ball running into each other and ending up on the ground. Just like that alleged tackle without the ball on SHITris a couple of moments later.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Jip said:
I hate people that blame the refs for their team losing, but this is **** pathetic. **** travesty.

I think they were told we aren't allowed to win this game.

That said, we aren't doing ourselves any favours. Defence is fucking abysmal.

BTW Gus Gould is pissing me the hell off the fat headed gobshite. Talking about how much of a "freak" Barba is. It was an easy try you ****.

Dogs in again and that was absolutely pathetic. We just started jogging when they reached the 20m mark.

Ivan, get the fucking defence in order or GTFO.

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Gingerballs said:
And like that we give up.

Game over. Please don't flog us.

Completely un-Bronco attitude. We're getting shafted in every moment of this 2nd half but no reason to run up the white flag. Not when you're wearing a Broncos jersey. Unacceptable I'm afraid.

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
These Refs just make shit up as they go along.

There are some inept officials and poor decisions in just about every sport but Rugby League is an even poorer exception.

schmix

schmix

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Someone went down like they were shot - winterstein? Looked like a hammy.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Stix
  • Howie
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • LittleDavey
  • Spooky1013
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.