Broncos vs Cowboys - LIVE scores here (spoiler)

Stagg is at 5/8, they sure are taking their time starting the game

HANANT kO'D not the start we wanted lol . Looks to be a cracker. I love that jersey.

dam... hope taylor gets a good run tonight, he can really rip into the cowboys forwards

He is fine by the looks .

We need Moon at 5/8th why is it when he needs to be given a chance he is sitting on the bench. Our defence is great just need to cut out the silly penalties.

Robinson has got to go. Loving the Broncos defence, attack is very weak though.

Give us a penalty ffs they are never onside. Good defence though boys Wallace and sims look the goods.

Vogstar90 said:

he has been good in defence though he will be given a fair bit of time unless Kemp plays really well

Wallace is making me Horn this kid can play what a champ.

Beads6 said:
Vogstar90 said:

he has been good in defence though he will be given a fair bit of time unless Kemp plays really well
He is lucky Hodges has been there to cover for him on a a couple of occasions tonight already.

IMHO Wallace is playing better than Thurston, not sure if Thurston is still recovering from injury but I would pick Wallace over him.

When I drew him as a mystery yesterday to score the LAST try I never thought in a million years he'd score!

I don't know what to feel now! [icon_lol1.

Bugger it - Go Broncos!! _woohoo_

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Lostboy
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.