Broncos vs Cowboys - LIVE scores here (spoiler)

Some people are priceless aren't they.

Our best performance for years considering the circumstances and yet some players are copping flak.

What did Boyd do wrong? He dropped one ball all night. He scored an excellent try and was solid throughout the match. Could the critics please supplement their argument?

Oh yes right, lets criticise Moon. He played all of ten minutes FFS.

Some people on here are deluded.

Beads6 said:
The Rock said:
Kee said:
Still not in love with Ennis.In my book he has a ways to go before he is a true Bronc.Not that he did anything wrong and good goal kicking tonight to btw.

Welcome home PJ back to where you truly belong

Riight.

So in other words, Ennis is not a true Bronco because he's not a Queenslander. eusa_think

I Doubt he means that because Wallace and Sims are roaches but they look at home. Ennis was really good last night gie him a few more games and he will fit in well with the team structure.

How good was it not having Perry coming on to replace PJ.... [icon_evillaugh

[icon_lol1. Rocky please!!!Of course I didnt mean it that way.I have just always felt that way about Ennis probably cos he hasnt had much time with our team due to injury etc. and nor do we hear a lot about his team work off field when he is injured yet he has been a Bronc for such a long time it seems.I guess I feel he hasnt slotted as one of the boys (in my eyes)yet!PJ welcome home just happened to be in the wrong spot I spose. [icon_shru Yep!He's slotted icon_smile
FGS Wallace was born in VIC.I sure as hell have embraced him and he could EVEN be a Vic who drives a 4wheel drive :shock:
Poor Perry but yeah we said when the called out the team"Thank God No Perry"!Pretty mean as the bloke has done his best for us when needed.

I wont knock Moon FGS I didnt even realize he was on the paddock so what is to knock.Couldnt have stood out too much thats all.

ningnangnong said:
Some people are priceless aren't they.

Our best performance for years considering the circumstances and yet some players are copping flak.

What did Boyd do wrong? He dropped one ball all night. He scored an excellent try and was solid throughout the match. Could the critics please supplement their argument?

Oh yes right, lets criticise Moon. He played all of ten minutes FFS.

Some people on here are deluded.

Agree NNN. We are top of the NRL table, 3 wins out of 3, and played brilliantly last night without Locky, Hunt, Parker etc. _woohoo_ Can't get much better than that!

Yeah, some guy really ticked me off saying boyd was *rubbish* cause he dropped that one ball which could of cost us the game, gee considering he was taking hunt's role he did VERY WELL! he easily outshined matty bowen without a doubt.

Very impressed (once again like the Pennies game it was hard to tell how good we were and just how bad they were) but we were superb defensively and this group seems to really be playing as an excited enthusiastic unit. Wallace looked at home steering the ship and both Marsh and Ennis were excellent in alleviating some of the burden. If we keep defending with this technique and enthusiasm (barring substantial injuries) we will be in the top 2 or 3 after 26 rounds, NO DOUBT. My picks were Hannant, Marsh, Wallace, Eastwood, Sims. Hodges was also good but did ignore his unmarked winger a couple of times.

Did anyone get the last shot from the dressing room of Locky smiling, laughing and clapping along? Jeez it's a bloody good feeling! I remember this same time last year he looked as frustrated as I've ever seen him!

Do any of you guys think locky may have purposely took that day off so he was 100% chance fully fit and firing for Melbourne? I hope he has a blinder against Melbourne and teaches team real skill, not grappling.

kimlo said:
Do any of you guys think locky may have purposely took that day off so he was 100% chance fully fit and firing for Melbourne? I hope he has a blinder against Melbourne and teaches team real skill, not grappling.

That was the point. He wasn't 100% so he didn't want to risk himself. Not so much for Melbourne, but for his season.

With the wet weather around it just wasn,t worth risking him.Players all knew hours before he wouldnt play.
Did you not read this mornings paper where the Broncs will be wrapping him in cotton wool from now on also that he has to realize he is not the Locky he was before.Only had 5days between games remember.His knee is quite sore but he will be playing the Storm. [icon_pray.

Kinda makes me a little worried with him being available for rep footy.Prefer he was just playing out his time just for the Broncs.

Kee said:
With the wet weather around it just wasn,t worth risking him.Players all knew hours before he wouldnt play.
Did you not read this mornings paper where the Broncs will be wrapping him in cotton wool from now on also that he has to realize he is not the Locky he was before.Only had 5days between games remember.His knee is quite sore but he will be playing the Storm. [icon_pray.

Kinda makes me a little worried with him being available for rep footy.Prefer he was just playing out his time just for the Broncs.

Agree icon_thumbs_u I also think now is the right time considering QLD, really have no shortage of halves, cooper cronk, JT, scot prince and shane perry if needed [icon_razz1 So him retiring from rep footy now won't really hurt QLD to much.
I just hope he can regain his form of 06 and claim another golden boot.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • The Strapper
  • Johnny92
  • lynx000
  • Ondi
  • Kev_Guz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • FACTHUNT
  • Evander
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.