Broncos vs Cowboys - LIVE scores here (spoiler)

nopatience101 said:
cowboys were very ordinary and atm i wouldnt have Thurston in my starting QLD 13.....

on 08 performance alone, it should easily be Prince. I don't know if he will be so lucky though...

Standing Ovation. [eusa_clap.gi Best defense I have seen from the Broncos since their Grand Final run in 06' we have something special this year. One problem, Robinson isn't ready for NRL yet he still needs to find his ignition, that being said Robinson out and Kemp in.

PS Loving the Jersey! icon_thumbs_u

Kemp is without doubt a class above Robinson. IMO relegate Robinson to PL where he belongs and bring Kemp up to first grade, A GREAT TALENT, btw moon??? again was extremely ordinary tonight that i did not even notice that he was on(of course playing 20minutes doesn't help), Robinson and moon back to PL, Kemp to FG

Super win again tonight. I can't beleive how well this side has come together, take a bow WB.

The variety around the ruck and the direction Wallace and PJ give the side is just great to watch.

Also I think we have got more goal line restarts this year than all of last year.

I know we have beaten a woeful Panthers side and the Cows were dreadful tonight but with Locky, Clinton, Parker and Hunt to come back the sky is the limit ATM.

what a win. what defense. every player seems to be working harder for the bloke next to them.

our defense will win the comp this year.

every1 played great. Robinson didnt start well and looks like its a bit too much for him, but after that try he seemed to grow in confidence and ran alot harder. But i say kemp did enough to play against melbourne next week.

great to see Ennis back and looking sharp, hopefully PJ will start again with Ennis coming on late in the 1st half.

kimlo said:
Kemp is without doubt a class above Robinson. IMO relegate Robinson to PL where he belongs and bring Kemp up to first grade, A GREAT TALENT, btw moon??? again was extremely ordinary tonight that i did not even notice that he was on(of course playing 20minutes doesn't help), Robinson and moon back to PL, Kemp to FG

don't know why people are bagging Robinson... he had a pretty solid game tonight. Ran the ball a bit harder then he usually does, he tackled and he scored a try. Don't know what more you can expect from a winger

renouf said:
kimlo said:

don't know why people are bagging Robinson... he had a pretty solid game tonight. Ran the ball a bit harder then he usually does, he tackled and he scored a try. Don't know what more you can expect from a winger

They've finally realised they can't give it to Boyd anymore so they had to find a new target. God forbid we have a week where no-one gets bagged [icon_wink

I honestly enjoyed watching our absolutely amazing goalline defense (and just defense in general) more than our attack. Amazing effort, especially without 3 of our best players.

Whatever they are paying the guy in the Hog Breath mascot outfit...it isn't enough!!!! icon_thumbs_u

Great game of footy to be at. Thought Robinson went well enough but maybe Kemp should get a go for once. FANTASTIC to win so empathically without Lockyer and Hunt. _woohoo_

The Rock said:
One of the most satisfying wins EVER! Wallace, Hannant and Marsh were our best tonight, while Ashton Sims and David Stagg were also outstanding. Our forwards look so fit, so enthusiastic, and they actually have some balls skills! Wallace controlled the game beautifully, Marsh and Ennis were great at dummy half, and our defence was by far the best defensive effort EVER. If anyone can find me a game where we defended better than I will stand corrected - But against one of the best attacking teams in the comp, all they could come up with was 2 points!

Did anyone hear Laurie Daley? "Gasnier is the best centre in the game, but Gee Hodges ain't far off." WTF you dumb, stupid big nosed, one eyed idiot! Hodges is undoubtedly the best centre in the game!

Also, Boyd was good too - His try was pure class. He fended off 3 players to make his way to the line. Where are the Boyd knockers now? He had a very good game.

Oh man, I cannot be happier. One of the best ever wins.

Did anyone hear Laurie Daley? "Gasnier is the best centre in the game, but Gee Hodges ain't far off." LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!, I can't belive i didn't hear that one hahahaha, what a stupid shit, what he should of said rather is "Hodges is the best centre in the game, gasnier is 2nd best but gees hes still far off hodges" hahahaahah i bet everyone would of laughed at that comment, Biased much?

Woooohoooo that was AMAZING!!

Hodges really needs to pass to his winger, a try definatly went begging there tonight and i think there has been some in the past 2 games that could have been possible tries. Annoys the heck outta me.

Great display from the boys. Would of been a massive mentle hurdle having both K and Locky out that are such instrumental parts of the team.

I'm so happy to hear how well that game was. I only had limited access to the ABC broadcast and pretty much missed the last 30 mins of the game.

I'm also happy that it was the last game I will miss while being overseas... BB is on her way home!! Lets hope they can keep up their form so I can see it for real instead of relying on bigpond highlights (don't have time to watch the full 80 mins here right now).

Way to go Broncs!! Glad to hear of Boyd's (footy) coming of age... I'm looking forward to seeing the youngins in action.

It was good to see we could still beat the Cowboys missing Hunt and Lockyer... Wallace is really showing he can lead the team around the park and that will be great for Lockyers return. and the young forwards are really stepping up and working as a pack despite the absence of the big names they have had in the past.

WELL DONE BRONCOS [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Fair dinkum, Darius must have a fair few squashed cats stuck to his tires.

ohyeah said:
Apart from the try Boyd was rubbish. It could've been a turning point when he dropped the ball 5m from his goal line. For some reason its seems to be all the Admins on here that love to ride his ... icon_thumbs_u
Robinson was rubbish as well. Reminds me of Bott. Though Robinson defends a bit better than him.
Ennis looked good. Some very sharp passes. Eastwood was also very good.

Sorry to sound so rude but your a f**ked in the head, OH NO, OH NO BOYDY DROPPED A BALL he should be in premier league again, boyd does a league first in dropping the ball even though cronulla who beat melbourne dropped the ball about 6 times in there own 20m zone, oh but they were *rubbish*.

Robinson sure he wasn't BRILLIANT but dude, theres a salary cap we can't have all superstars, he is actually pretty good for his third game (even though i prefer kemp) for you to call these two try scores rubbish even though one beat 4 defenders to score a try, it proves how little you know about rugby league, thank god your not the coach.

Oh btw maybe we should drop Boyd and Robinson for next weeks game and just put Parker and Clinton there to replace them.

I am a staunch Boyd critic normally but apart from that knock-on he has been good. Long may it continue.

Did anyone hear Laurie Daley? "Gasnier is the best centre in the game, but Gee Hodges ain't far off." WTF you dumb, stupid big nosed, one eyed idiot! Hodges is undoubtedly the best centre in the game!

Last week Gould was waxing lyrical about Gasnier being the best center he's ever seen. This week he chose not to respond to Laurie Daley's inanity. Hodges has been consistantly the best centre in the comp if not the world for two seasons.

Hodges *based on current form* Golden boot player of the year this year? I can't think of too many players in the NRL better than him tbh.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Swordfish
  • Fozz
  • upthehorse
  • Rambstien
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • FACTHUNT
  • achievedrap
  • Brotherdu
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrMoore
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Financeguy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.