Broncos Vs Cowboys - Team list, pre & post game discussion

666 said:
cameo said:
Thank the Lord the Cows can't hold the ball or we'd be in trouble.

What the? What game are you watching. Even when the cowboys do look good we still have them covered. Any chances they create we shut down with scrambling defense.

Agreed. Whenever the Cowboys looked good on the attack close to our line, we've shut them down. But then again I don't think they've finished a single set in our 20...

666 said:
cameo said:

What the? What game are you watching. Even when the cowboys do look good we still have them covered. Any chances they create we shut down with scrambling defense.
Ah, that was 25 minutes before your post , triple, catch up!

Alec said:
666 said:
cameo said:

Agreed. Whenever the Cowboys looked good on the attack close to our line, we've shut them down. But then again I don't think they've finished a single set in our 20...

How much of that has been forced by the defense? Most of it has been, players passing or taking passes under pressure.

cameo said:
666 said:
cameo said:

Well at no point in this match have the cowboys looked in it, so I can't see how you could make the statement in the first place.

666 said:
cameo said:
666 said:
cameo said:

Well at no point in this match have the cowboys looked in it, so I can't see how you could make the statement in the first place.
Not that it's woth having a girly arguement over, but I never said they were in it - I just meant that, at the time, they looked likely to score before dropping the pill.

Game over the fight back has been squashed.

Also Anybody gonna admit we had our best go forward with Clinton on the field?

cameo said:
Astroboy said:
Score anyone? I'm blacked out in Sydney they are showing the wrong game live
30-12 with 15 mins to go.

Thanks. Got the ABC via nrl.com now, it just takes ages to load + I'm lazy [icon_lol1.

Will be pretty relieved to get a win tonight [icon_wink

absolute C R A P!!!! worest performance this season, to me they look like they dont want to be there, we will be lucky to win another game this year if they keep that attitude..... pathetic.....

Yeah, just getting the two points is good enough IMO. It will still take us a bit longer to get back to our best.

We won and are slowly finding form. Our goal line defence needs to improve as does our fifth tackele option close to the line.

Sims and Clinton much improved but Parker what has happened to you a shadow of your former self IMO. I think Manihera has the good makes great yards out of dummy half and is always good in defence.

I haven't seen the game yet so I'll reserve my judgement to the end, sounds like it was a sub standard effort

Still say we miss Hodges out wide

This was the worst game I've seen Parker play.

Hannant did pretty well though, and so did Thaiday. Hopefully Thaiday finds some consistency as well.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.